When I'm next to the phone and a message comes in, whether SMS or BBM, the LED blinks red. However, it seems that the LED stops blinking after a while, as I've often come back to find messages with no indication from the LED.

I do have MissingLight installed, to show missed calls with the LED, which actually works.

Is there a way to prevent the LED indicator from timing out, or increase the length of time until it does? I'm not the kind of person who constantly checks the phone for messages, so if there's no LED indicator, I just don't look.
    05-01-11 04:33 PM
    by default, the LED notification flashes red for about 15 minutes after a new notification the goes back to greed (or off depending on settings). there is no way to change this.
    Bob31464 likes this.
    05-02-11 12:49 AM
    When I'm next to the phone and a message comes in, whether SMS or BBM, the LED blinks red. However, it seems that the LED stops blinking after a while, as I've often come back to find messages with no indication from the LED.

I do have MissingLight installed, to show missed calls with the LED, which actually works.

Is there a way to prevent the LED indicator from timing out, or increase the length of time until it does? I'm not the kind of person who constantly checks the phone for messages, so if there's no LED indicator, I just don't look.
    You could download BerryBuzz which has the option "Stop LED Flashing After: Never"
    05-02-11 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD