Hey all, the last few days I noticed that my LED indicator light works sometimes and other times not so much. I don't keep the service status light on just the red for messages and bluetooth, etc. I keep my phone on silent most of the time and rely on the light to notify me. Any ideas what may be causing this? I recently upgraded to the new sprint os. Could that be it? All of my profile settings are the same. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 12:15 PM
    I had similar issues last week where the LED notification would go off, but the notification on the home screen wouldn't appear until I pressed a button and "woke" the phone up for lack of a better word. I then noticed that it only did it while in Bedside mode and the phone was plugged in to a charger. I know it doesn't help much, but I'd venture to say it's just a bit of a lag in the OS. That was the common consensus with my issue.
    05-10-10 01:06 PM
    BINGO. That was it. It was in bedside mode and I didn't even know it. As soon as I exited bedside mode the LED came back on. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 01:30 PM
    If that's the case and you want to keep Bedside mode as a viable option, if you go to options while in Bedside, you can set it to keep the LED function on. Like I said though, I had a tone of lag in bedside so...good luck!
    05-10-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD