Is anyone else having issues getting the LED light to work? I have reset the phone twice, and the light comes on when I first take out the battery, but then when I receive a text or message it doesnt come on. I double checked that all the sound profiles say the LED is set to ON. Any helpful suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

This is the ONLY problem I'm having with this phone. Everything else about it is flawless so far...
    07-16-09 10:54 PM
    if you've tried everything, maybe you should take it to a verizon store. either they'll help you with a problem or swap it for a functioning device.
    07-16-09 11:15 PM
    Yeah, I've tried everything. My friend works for Verizon, and she told me to reset it.. which I did 3 times, and still it doesnt work. When I put the battery back in, the red light will show up for like 2 seconds then it goes away.
    I dont want to go thru another phone. I just went thru 3 Storms in the past month, and now this one.. But I guess if it doesnt work I will have to!! Ugh... frustrating! It worked perfectly last night, and all of a sudden today it randomly decides to stop.
    07-16-09 11:18 PM
    How do you like your Tour?
    07-16-09 11:19 PM
    How do you like your Tour?
    i'll let you know, getting mine tomorrow via FedEx
    i don't know if it's just what i've been reading, but i see people who got it the first one-two days have had more problems than those who are getting their shipments more recently (like today). not problem free of course, but less. i forgot which thread i read it in, but if that proves to be the case i'll let you know.

as for your storm/tour problem, it really might be best to just swap the device than go through the headache and worrying about the LED, seeing as that's a pretty important feature (IMO).
    07-16-09 11:25 PM
    True!! I've only had it 2 days so it's not like I've downloaded a ton of ringtones or anything!! Ugh.. I'm so frustrated with this right now!!
    07-16-09 11:29 PM
    definitely not worth it to stress. verizon is awesome with customer care (in my dealings anyway) so they'll definitely swap it out for you! and hopefully you'll have less problems with the next one, it's just a pain
    07-16-09 11:50 PM
    Yes yes, I know Verizon is fabulous!!
    I will never switch!!
    Every customer service experience I've had has been flawless!!

ANNNDDD... I FIXED IT thanks to info from another thread!!

I had the phone in bedside mode hahahahahahA

omg i feel so dumb now!!

thanks for the advice though
    07-16-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD