How's the web browsing? Camera?
    05-09-09 09:13 AM
    Hey Guys, glad you liked the Photos. The Tour is amazing. When you hold it, it feels perfect. Not to big and not to small. The keyboard is similar to the bold and is quite soft and really good. The phone that i got the bezel is black chrome so it looks very rich and elegant compared to the normal silver bezel like the Javelin. As for the os its similar to the storm. The only drawback is that it has no wifi but overall its one of the best blackberry's until now. I am very satisfied with it just that i need to get a newer os. Any questions just let me know. Thanks.
    Hmm...very interesting with the black chrome. I wonder if that's how is will ship out? Now that would be a good question for Crucial...
    05-09-09 10:39 AM
    Hmm...i got it from a friend. The web browsing is very fast and the battery is like the javelin its quite good and the memory is also like the javelin which is very good unlike the bold.
    05-09-09 12:44 PM
    The web browsing is very fast? I'm assuming you're on 3G. How would you compare the speed to wi-fi on a Bold or 8900?
    05-09-09 01:27 PM
    Depends on the wifi speed but i still think that if you compare the 3g of bold and 3g of the niagara, the niagara is still faster.
    05-09-09 01:52 PM
    Can you please post a small video of the os?
    05-09-09 02:00 PM
    thanks for the pics
    05-09-09 02:27 PM
    Im so jealous ITS UBER HAWTNESS...gawd this needs to hit the publc market already!!

LETS GO VERIZON, MAKE THIS OFFICIAL AND GIVE US VZW USERS A REAL RELEASE DATE FOR THIS MOST AWESOMEIST PHONE!!! I AM WILLING TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THIS BEAST (im outside my every two, and i doubt there will be any deals for us STORM/9530 users even though we have been ran through the gutters with all the issues from hardware to OS/Software...)!!!
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 05-09-09 at 02:45 PM.
    05-09-09 02:42 PM
    Depends on the wifi speed but i still think that if you compare the 3g of bold and 3g of the niagara, the niagara is still faster.
    Going to disagree on this one. Speeds are about the same. I would be more inclined to give the edge to the 9000. But they are close. When multi-tasking on both devices, the 9630 isn't quite as fast as the Bold. But again, they are very close in speed. As I've said before, these two devices were made to be respective of each other. Same device, different network versions.
    05-09-09 03:03 PM
    Hi Guys, Does anyone have the latest niagara os. Mine is 4.7.1.12 where the camera doesn't work. Please let me know. Thanks.
    This bug has since been killed off. More then a few builds ago, from the latest ones.
    05-09-09 05:43 PM
    Hmm...very interesting with the black chrome. I wonder if that's how is will ship out? Now that would be a good question for Crucial...
    Wow, love that black chrome! I think I prefer it over the silver chrome...
    05-09-09 05:45 PM
    could u please post us a video of everything!!!!!! ( only if u have time ... dnt wanna be rude)
    05-09-09 07:23 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD