Hi Guys, Does anyone have the latest niagara os. Mine is 4.7.1.12 where the camera doesn't work. Please let me know. Thanks.
    05-07-09 11:03 PM
    Hi Guys, Does anyone have the latest niagara os. Mine is 4.7.1.12 where the camera doesn't work. Please let me know. Thanks.
    Im just jealous that you have it lol ! and the best bet would be to like email BGR or someone in the "know" or atleast knows people in the know that can hook you up.
    05-07-09 11:13 PM
    That camera problem shows up in all the early builds I'm hearing, and not just on here on CB, but from others with the device. Wonder how the 5.0 for it is?
    05-07-09 11:17 PM
    has there even been footage or talk from anyone with a OS that the camera works?
    05-07-09 11:21 PM
    has there even been footage or talk from anyone with a OS that the camera works?
    Hmm, I'm not too sure. I don't know if that one video with 5.0 on it showed the camera or not. But CX might have said something about the camera problem.
    05-07-09 11:32 PM
    Thanks Guys for the information.
    05-08-09 06:33 AM
    Hmm, I'm not too sure. I don't know if that one video with 5.0 on it showed the camera or not. But CX might have said something about the camera problem.
    Yes the kid in the video was using 5.0 for the 9630. Goldman, I would suggest upgrading to a higher build if you can get it. The camera problem is no longer a problem in the newer revisions.
    05-08-09 07:44 AM
    Please post some pics.
    05-08-09 09:33 AM
    Please post some pics.
    Agreed. Pics please
    05-08-09 09:55 AM
    These are the Pics. Hope you guys like it.
    05-08-09 11:49 AM
    Sweet pics man ! , first impressions ?
    05-08-09 01:11 PM
    These are the Pics. Hope you guys like it.
    Thanks for the pictures Goldman! Could you give us a quick review or some initial impressions of the device? Thanks!
    05-08-09 01:14 PM
    The device looks pretty hot every time I see it I think this is the one for me. Id like to try one out..
    05-08-09 02:01 PM
    same here i want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-08-09 02:09 PM
    damn this looks hot
    05-08-09 02:28 PM
    thanks for the pics its looks good post a vid or review with some impressions.. thousands of people will be grateful if you do. aha
    05-08-09 02:50 PM
    this will be my first blackberry. i just have to be patient and wait for it to come out. my contract expires this month so i have to wait 2 more at least. i just wish it would come out already!
    05-08-09 02:50 PM
    nice pics, when you get a newer os could you let us know how the camera is?
    05-08-09 03:21 PM
    thanks for the pics. after seeing them i think i can hold out just a little longer.
    05-08-09 04:55 PM
    random quezzie but is the bezel the same material as the 8900 bezel??
    05-08-09 06:37 PM
    i would like to know the size differences between the Tour 9630 and the curve 8900. i went to a t mobile just to get a size idea with the curve and it felt really good in my hands, but the keys still seem small for me, "got big hands". so i would like to know if there are similar, the keys are my main concern.
    05-08-09 07:11 PM
    i would like to know the size differences between the Tour 9630 and the curve 8900. i went to a t mobile just to get a size idea with the curve and it felt really good in my hands, but the keys still seem small for me, "got big hands". so i would like to know if there are similar, the keys are my main concern.

your best bet would be to go to a verizon store and pick up a world edition and press the keys on it..

The keyboard is more like the world edition but closer to the bold type keyboard "slightly smaller"

but the actual keys themself are semi close to the world one you will find that there (for me at least) easier to type on then that of the curve 8900 or any other curve for that matter...

not that the 8900 is a bad phone just my 2 cents
    05-08-09 07:57 PM
    your best bet would be to go to a verizon store and pick up a world edition and press the keys on it..

The keyboard is more like the world edition but closer to the bold type keyboard "slightly smaller"

but the actual keys themself are semi close to the world one you will find that there (for me at least) easier to type on then that of the curve 8900 or any other curve for that matter...

not that the 8900 is a bad phone just my 2 cents
    thank you for the info, that's exactly the info i wanted to hear.
    05-08-09 11:02 PM
    Hey Guys, glad you liked the Photos. The Tour is amazing. When you hold it, it feels perfect. Not to big and not to small. The keyboard is similar to the bold and is quite soft and really good. The phone that i got the bezel is black chrome so it looks very rich and elegant compared to the normal silver bezel like the Javelin. As for the os its similar to the storm. The only drawback is that it has no wifi but overall its one of the best blackberry's until now. I am very satisfied with it just that i need to get a newer os. Any questions just let me know. Thanks.
    05-09-09 01:45 AM
    Hey Guys, glad you liked the Photos. The Tour is amazing. When you hold it, it feels perfect. Not to big and not to small. The keyboard is similar to the bold and is quite soft and really good. The phone that i got the bezel is black chrome so it looks very rich and elegant compared to the normal silver bezel like the Javelin. As for the os its similar to the storm. The only drawback is that it has no wifi but overall its one of the best blackberry's until now. I am very satisfied with it just that i need to get a newer os. Any questions just let me know. Thanks.
    hi I am sorry if this is a bit rude but how did u get it... if u r a insider do u no when it's coming out
    05-09-09 09:03 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD