Hey guys,

My bb 9630 is currently running on the v4.7.1.12 firmware.

Does anyone know if there is a newer or a latest version of it?

Thank you very much.
    05-15-09 12:44 AM
    Where did you get your 9630? Post up some pics and impressions!
    05-15-09 06:39 AM
    Seeing would = Believing that you have a 9630!
    05-15-09 06:43 AM
    pics or it didnt happen!
    05-15-09 06:53 AM
    ohh relax with the pics or it didn't happen...

its not like more then one person doesn't have the device in there hands..

the same thread happend a bit ago and the guy did post pictures...

I think were all aware that the device exists its no secret..

so with that said if you know where to get updated software or what exists let the guy know
    05-15-09 12:42 PM
    ohh relax with the pics or it didn't happen...

its not like more then one person doesn't have the device in there hands..

the same thread happend a bit ago and the guy did post pictures...

I think were all aware that the device exists its no secret..

so with that said if you know where to get updated software or what exists let the guy know
    he also claimed that it had 128MB of memory, which is different than everything else we have heard... so yes -- i would like to see pics.
    05-15-09 12:58 PM
    PICS please...but not cause I don't believe you. I just want to drool a bit before I leave work for the weekend.
    05-15-09 01:05 PM
    he also claimed that it had 128MB of memory, which is different than everything else we have heard... so yes -- i would like to see pics.

but in reality what does it matter?

even if he is on here lying about having it. Does it effect anything. We have multiple pictures and a ton of proving facts about the device. It also has appeared in verizon's inventory screen.

So really rumor or not we know its coming whether he has it or not means nothing...

because if you want it you will have it soon enough..
    05-15-09 01:09 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm so sorry! I only suscribed to crackberry.com to get some answers and to be able to use this forum. I will post the pics in a second for everyone.

I'm sorry if I didn't follow up.. I totally forgot I posted something here...
    05-16-09 06:15 PM
    but in reality what does it matter?

even if he is on here lying about having it. Does it effect anything. We have multiple pictures and a ton of proving facts about the device. It also has appeared in verizon's inventory screen.

So really rumor or not we know its coming whether he has it or not means nothing...

because if you want it you will have it soon enough..
    Actually that was a Bell inventory screen. But I'm not saying the Tour isn't in the Verizon inventory screen, with a date.
    05-16-09 06:39 PM
    thanks for for the vid. quality is good enough,decent actually.
    05-16-09 07:20 PM
    Use of profanity is not allowed on the forums. Please refrain from doing so in the future. If any of you are unsure of CB policies, please see CrackBerry's Posting Rules & Guidelines for further reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

Foul language
    Please keep posts and links family appropriate. The administrator’s and moderator’s reserve the right to delete posts at their discretion if they are deemed inappropriate or offensive. Users will be giving a warning for the first violation; any subsequent violation could result in a ban from the forum.
    05-16-09 07:47 PM
    Actually that was a Bell inventory screen. But I'm not saying the Tour isn't in the Verizon inventory screen, with a date.
    Hahaha oh man! That is just cruellll.
    05-16-09 08:15 PM
    Hahaha oh man! That is just cruellll.
    Maybe I'll get a shot. Hehe.
    05-16-09 08:17 PM
    I don't believe that guy got 9630 because it is not officially released till july at least
    05-16-09 08:39 PM
    he could have got a prerelease version & check his other forum cause he made 3 VIDOES is tht enough
    05-16-09 08:42 PM
    he could have got a prerelease version & check his other forum cause he made 3 VIDOES is tht enough

you can ask anyone in forums that no one could not get pre release 9630 tour from verizon and I still don't buy it even he made 3 videos from youtube.
    05-16-09 08:47 PM
    you can ask anyone in forums that no one could not get pre release 9630 tour from verizon and I still don't buy it even he made 3 videos from youtube.
    Nobody said he got it from Verizon. He said it was working on Verizon. There are tons of pre-release devices floating around. How else did pics of the Gemini, Onyx, and Storm 2 surface. If you live in the right places and know the right people, you can get them very easily.
    05-16-09 08:49 PM
    Nobody said he got it from Verizon. He said it was working on Verizon. There are tons of pre-release devices floating around. How else did pics of the Gemini, Onyx, and Storm 2 surface. If you live in the right places and know the right people, you can get them very easily.
    yup... he said it was a gift from friend that lives in Canada
    05-16-09 09:12 PM
    Maybe I'll get a shot. Hehe.
    Now THAT would be awesome
    05-16-09 09:17 PM
    i just want to know if the screen on the tour leaks light around the edges like the storm does. i hate that about the storm.
    05-16-09 09:23 PM
    Yeah...having the phone in hand, using the browser and posting videos of it...wow...no way he has it LMAO
    05-16-09 09:37 PM
    let's stay on topic.

Unless you can answer the OP's question about the latest firmware for the BB 9630, anything else is off topic.

attacking the OP, especially a new user to CB, does not represent our community in a good way.

Thanks
    05-17-09 11:22 AM
    I agree. It just seems like the common thing with rumors that people just attack
    Trust me by now there is probably quite a few people running around with it
    let's stay on topic.

Unless you can answer the OP's question about the latest firmware for the BB 9630, anything else is off topic.

attacking the OP, especially a new user to CB, does not represent our community in a good way.

Thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 06:13 PM
    I agree. It just seems like the common thing with rumors that people just attack
    Trust me by now there is probably quite a few people running around with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I wish I was one of them. Must be nice. Hope you find the updates to enjoy all of the phone.
    05-17-09 06:31 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD