So I downloaded the LaterDude application for my Tour. When I click on option after I highlight the contact, I click on "Remind me later". But that's it. Nothing else happends. I thought there was a way to edit the reminder options and settings.
    08-11-09 09:29 AM
    So I downloaded the LaterDude application for my Tour. When I click on option after I highlight the contact, I click on "Remind me later". But that's it. Nothing else happends. I thought there was a way to edit the reminder options and settings.
    I don't believe it works with the Tour.

I had the same issue and in the app store it says it is not compatiable with the Tour.
    08-11-09 09:49 AM
    I don't believe it works with the Tour.

I had the same issue and in the app store it says it is not compatiable with the Tour.
    Hmmm, that's odd...I've been using it on my Tour without any problems for the past two weeks. Have you tried reinstalling it?
    08-11-09 10:10 AM
    Hmmm, that's odd...I've been using it on my Tour without any problems for the past two weeks. Have you tried reinstalling it?
    Are you using the free or paid version?

I may have to try a reinstall.
    08-11-09 01:27 PM
    Just got an email from Fabian Heuwieser...he's saying that laterdude or laterdudepro has issues on the tour.

Apparantly he's waiting for RIM to fix things. Hope that helps. A sweet app though when it works
    08-16-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD