Got app error 523. Unable to access text & emails, phone freezes. Up graded to 6 on DM. Connected phone, now it wont accept PW. One try left before info is erased. What can I do to avoid loss of info?
    12-22-10 01:28 PM
    Type in the correct password. I'm not trying to be a smarta**, that's the only way. Hope you make backups every now and then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 02:55 PM
    Same thing happened to me today when I upgraded the BB software on computer. Had to do battery pull... then it wouldn't start and i did another pull and it came back... whew.... not updating the desktop anymore, will stay with what i know works.
    12-22-10 04:53 PM
    Type in the correct password. I'm not trying to be a smarta**, that's the only way. Hope you make backups every now and then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tried that, device didn't accept it after OTA sys upgrade. However, played with device by associating letters & numbers. I'm in. Removed OS, reinstalled new OS via DM, everything is fine now. Wont do OTA upgrades anymore. That's when the problems started. I can say with the new OS I get longer battery life.
    12-30-10 09:31 AM
    I'd avoid the OTA upgrades. It is always smoother and quicker for my users doing upgrades via DM.
    12-30-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD