I was wondering what is the deal with PIN messaging? Why do you use it instead of SMS or Email?
    Sorry if this sounds really dumb but i was just curious.
    Thanks.
    06-16-10 08:51 AM
    PIN messaging is only available between bb users, kind of like bbm.
    06-16-10 08:53 AM
    Ohh, okay. Thanks!
    06-16-10 08:54 AM
    Pin messages only work for those with blackberries. It is free text messaging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 08:54 AM
    I was wondering what is the deal with PIN messaging? Why do you use it instead of SMS or Email?
    Sorry if this sounds really dumb but i was just curious.
    Thanks.
    Another plus of PIN messaging is that it doesn't cost extra or count against your text plan.
    06-16-10 08:57 AM
    I use it because you can meet people by their pin number. You can easily send files of pretty much anything on your phone. You can also link them to a contact in your phone book if you have their number as well.
    06-16-10 09:54 PM
    I like it cause there's no delay. Instant receive and send.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:25 PM
    PIN messaging also only reveals your PIN. You can send a message without giving someone your e-mail address or phone number.
    06-16-10 11:33 PM
    PIN messaging also only reveals your PIN. You can send a message without giving someone your e-mail address or phone number.
    One of the best features. I use it at work with some of my co workers that i need to contact about work releated things but don't exactly want or need full email/number contact. :P if that makes sense.

bbm is less annoying i think that most sms convos. imo
    06-17-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD