U kno this morning I was thinking about what could have made me liked the storm better before I switched to the tour, it could just be a dumb idea on my part but I honestly think it would be awesome if the storm had a trackball at the bottom with the home buttons. I know some people think that's crazy with it being a touchscreen, but I have big fingers anD there were times where when I touched menu items it would jump up or down to the wrong one. I just really think itd be a bad *** extra on the next storm especially with having a big screen.... Let me kno if neone thinks the same way I do?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 12:24 PM
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Would be kinda nice but defeat its purpose of being a true touch screen.

9530 forums maybe?

08-15-09 12:34 PM
    Yea I posted the thought in there too to get peoples thoughts on it... I just really think it would be something cool and helpful to work with the touchscreen...

08-15-09 12:36 PM
    Good thought. But it would look funny. That would drive me away from the Storm.
    08-15-09 12:41 PM
    Well I mean I imagine it wouldn't be something everyone would use... But I imagine it would be useful to many in situations like editing text, or scrolling the menus etc. Perhaps a trackpad instead of a ball for a more flush seamless look.... Just wanna see who thinks this would be helpful and who might have an idea to improve upon it

08-15-09 12:49 PM
    Maybe a good thought for the superberry 10000 lol... That's a good post idea peoples thoughts on the perfect blackberry

08-15-09 12:53 PM
    Good thought. But it would look funny. That would drive me away from the Storm.
    ROFL @ the disclaimer in your Signature!!!!!!!
    08-15-09 01:17 PM
    i said that a few times

the menus on the storm still lend themselves to the trackball navigation, its not natural to select text menus with your fingers

it doesnt defeat the purpose, you could still do swipes and such and select buttons but srsly like, selecting text etc was torture
    08-15-09 01:19 PM
    Yes thank u I'm glad Someone else hates (hated) having to make sure u didn't touch a selection too hard fearing it would jump up or down on u

08-15-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD