Im wondering what you guys do when there is nothing left to do besides fiddle with your phones? I find myself on either facebook, playing brick breaker, checking the weather, or browsing my favorite forums.

...But im wondering what apps people find themselves using the most.

Lets hear it!
    03-11-10 04:08 PM
    Other than social apps... really nothing.. I was never a fan of games on phones.. I might check Ebay and the news... about it..
    03-11-10 04:13 PM
    I'm usually either on Crackberry, Facebook, BBM, Windows Live Messenger, ESPN and YouTube (Rarely). Now that I have an ipod touch im usually on that for music, videos and other fun games. I got sick of the blackberry games after awhile. But I am always messing with my phone whether is putting on a new theme, looking for backgrounds and what not.

There's a cool new app that just came out called BerryBlab that is like the Crackberry App only instead of loading your browser to view the threads, it just takes you to the thread as if its a text message. Its really cool and a lot faster. It's only 2.99 I think.
    03-11-10 04:14 PM
    crackberry launcher
    facebook
    pandora
    poynt
    google maps
    03-11-10 04:18 PM
    on my free time, I'm on CB, or facebook on the phone.... or playing slacker radio all at the same time
    03-11-10 04:27 PM
    on my free time, I'm on CB, or facebook on the phone.... or playing slacker radio all at the same time
    Slacker radio is an awesome app! I love the music they play.
    03-11-10 04:29 PM
    ... surfing Crackberry, installing new themes, downloading wallpapers, reading the news, checking the weather, during football season checking scores and reading NFL or college FB articles, surfing social media sites like Mashable or digg or related.

On a slightly more productive note - listening to podcasts, audiobooks, music, reading a few e-books or articles/blogs on favorite personal or professional topics.

I need a 12-Step group - "hi, my name is Bob, and I am a Blackberry addict"... "hi, Bob"
    03-11-10 05:25 PM
    My BB is a phone and email viewer, when away from the PC i will use the Yahoo Messenger and the BB Messenger, other than that I am not a game player (have not even opened any of the games yet) or a big social applications person.
    03-11-10 05:40 PM
    I'm always on Viigo. Every time I go on it there's something new to read!
    03-11-10 05:51 PM
    I'm normally listening to some music, surfing crackberry, on Ubertwitter, or browsing for wallpapers/apps.
    03-11-10 05:59 PM
    BeJeweled or Texas Hold'em mostly. Sometimes Sudoku. I'll use the Slacker app once in a while, but I'm usually listening to Howard Stern on my Sirius S50
    03-11-10 06:29 PM
    CB, Facebook, Nimbuzz, checking sports scores on ScoreMobile, checking weather, RSS feeds, Lemonde.fr for French news, and listening to my music
    03-11-10 06:56 PM
    I take funny pictures of weirdos on the subway.
    03-11-10 07:16 PM
    I use the Tour for Email and phone all the time, news and weather once a day, usually. I don't consider it a toy so it doesn't play games or music, texting is disabled on the phone and on VZW's end of it.

I'll admit to looking at Facebook on occasion, that's how I stalk my kids! ;-)
    03-11-10 07:17 PM
    Ubertwitter, Viigo, Sirius app, Slacker, send a few sms's or bbm's to people. The only games I ever play are brickbreaker and Ka-Glom. Oh yea and go to a few websites for news, CB, weather. Thats about it.
    03-11-10 09:00 PM
    twitter, browsing the interweb or Texas Hold'em
    03-11-10 09:11 PM
    I'm usually on BBM,ESPN,Crackberry,Browser,Facebook..Or just listen to music.
    03-12-10 07:47 AM
    Ubertwitter, browsing the net, doing text messages, all the normal stuff.
    03-13-10 12:38 PM
    Deleting read emails from my 4-email addresses, browsing the net and playing games. While waiting for wife today (getting her hair done), downloaded Sherlock Holmes ebook to read.

BTW - waited nearly 2hours for her to get her hair done which is better than taking her to buy shoes or a dress.
    03-13-10 08:22 PM
    Word Mole, Facebook, UberTwitter, F1 2010 app, and m.CrackBerry.com...
    03-14-10 01:33 AM
    Ubertwitter, BBM, and Ubertwitter
    03-14-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD