I just completed the new tour software update and i can not find the keyboard lock that you use to be able to assign a key to. I use to have the left side button as the keyboard lock but it disappeared when i updated anybody know where or how to lock
    Last edited by edpotts70; 03-02-10 at 04:02 PM.
    03-02-10 03:54 PM
    Pressing and holding the a/*key doesn't work? Is that only Verizon?

I'm running an unofficial OS 5 and that's what does it for me.
    03-02-10 05:51 PM
    If we're talking about the same thing, it's called "Password Lock"...Personally, I just assigned it to the left side convenience key.
    03-02-10 06:21 PM
    Pressing and holding the a/*key doesn't work? Is that only Verizon? I'm running an unofficial OS 5 and that's what does it for me.
    a/* holding should work for everyone (at least on the official Sprint .484 build). Its not a password lock though... As mentioned above, if you want the password lock easily accessible, just assign it to a convenience key. I do that too.
    03-02-10 11:05 PM
    I just completed the new tour software update and i can not find the keyboard lock that you use to be able to assign a key to. I use to have the left side button as the keyboard lock but it disappeared when i updated anybody know where or how to lock
    I was just going to ask the same question! I did the update, and the keyboard lock is gone. The icon doesn't even exist anymore. I also set my left side key for the lock. I use that all the time, and it sucks that it's gone.

Does anyone else have the same issue????

Thanks,

Ken
    03-03-10 09:29 AM
    im having the same issue with the bonus of a broken lock button. Now that i tried th hold a/* thing, I cant unlock it!!! HELP!!!
    03-13-10 10:34 AM
    update: had to use an online texting program to tell someone to call me to unlock the phone. I calld sprint and they said you MUST have an operational keylock button if youre running the new os. They said that theyve had alot of calls about this. Theyre sending me a new phone. I hate the top buttons. What a bummer.
    03-13-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD