I would like to enable the keyboard backlight to remain on at my discretion. I find it's much easier to use when lit under all conditions. Is there a way this can be done, or an app designed to address this issue? There are ways of maintaining the screen backlight as long as one would like, but not the keyboard. Help, anyone? Thanks. TheBlindSquirrel
    11-22-09 01:48 AM
    noperz
    11-22-09 02:05 AM
    you could probably black out the light sensor :P but that would affect your screen brightness too if you have auto dim on
    11-22-09 02:16 AM
    I would like to enable the keyboard backlight to remain on at my discretion. I find it's much easier to use when lit under all conditions. Is there a way this can be done, or an app designed to address this issue? There are ways of maintaining the screen backlight as long as one would like, but not the keyboard. Help, anyone? Thanks. TheBlindSquirrel
    The light sensor for the keyboard is in the LED light at the top right of your phone. Its VERY sensitive to light. If you want the keyboard on, all you have to do is slide your thumb or finger over the LED light for a second and the keyboard will turn on for you.
    11-22-09 10:11 AM
    Cool tip, thanks! I was wondering this myself.
    11-22-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD