I know thats this is like, i went through 8 Curves. It was horrible and to make it worse I had to listen to the VZW people talk about how great a phone it was everytime i went in to get another one.

Good luck I hope you get everything worked out.
    07-30-09 08:05 AM
    I just replaced my Tour for the first time last night (at my local Verizon store). So far, with only a few test calls, my muffled voice issue still seems to be there. Both of the phones seem to be perfect in every other way (or near perfect, as the slightly loose door doesnt bother me). I guess i'm just going to keep replacing until i get a "perfect tour." I hope different people are working each time...

Has anyone tested the call quality (muffled issue) at the store before all the paperwork goes through and they take your old phone? The best way would probably be to call the Verizon worker you are dealing with on their land line
    07-31-09 10:11 AM
    I don't know if I should buy a tour from eBay just yet all these hardware issues. :?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 10:16 AM
    I'm on my second Tour and this one is almost perfect except one side of my keyboard is brighter than the other and the battery door is a little loose but not near as loose as my first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That keyboard thing bothered the **** out of me. I had to return it! The right side is brighter than the left side right?
    07-31-09 10:48 AM
    Would like to use this forum to try and identify which Tours are from the "bad batch" or the "perfect" units folks are describing. This way for us unlucky souls who received a problematic Tour, we can identify a good one in the store - instead of having to keep on returning bad ones. That said, please post the details behind the battery (e.g., country made in, serial #, etc), and note if your Tour is from the "bad" or "perfect" batch.

I unfortunately already returned by Tour, so I dont have the details, but I do recall it was made in Mexico.
    07-31-09 11:30 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD