I was advised multiple times that the Tour WAS in stock, and that overnight shipping would be added to my order.

Funny thing is, wheni first inquired about overnight shipping, the rep said he would "note my account". When I asked him again if he could ship my Tour with overnight shipping he said "the phone will be shipped with UPS"...later on in the convo, I asked one more time to confirm-and he said he "would ship the phone overnight" and that usually the orders are fulfilled overnight and ship the next day, but I might have to wait 2-5 days for the order to be fulfilled. Heh. This is why I specifically asked if I could have the phone overnighted.

Obviously the Sprint telesales dept has been outsourced overseas, as all of the reps I spoke with have heavy accents...they're specifically trained to read from a script, and not to divert very far from said script. This is especially annoying because a simple question like "is overnight shippinh available" is not easilly answered.

I guess we will wait and see what happens...sigh. I can't underdtand why they couldn't just sell the ******* phone in store like Vzw.

Oh, btw-i mentioned to the rep that there are hundreds of ppl on here stating they have yet to receive a tracking number, and that many orders are showing as "backordered". I was advised twice that they "have many units in stock". Sigh...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 05:54 PM
    07-13-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD