Just got my Tour last night, had a little bit of time to play with it and figure it out (first bb ever!). Was wondering if you guys could tell me any tips or tricks about it!

Oh and BTW figured i would tell you about how Verizon saved their own ***!
    Went to go get my tour from a wireless zone that sold Verizon products (because the guys out there are pretty cool and actually pay attention to customers AND you don't have to sign in like a doctors office), but i wasn't up for renewal until march 2010. So he called to see if they would push the date so we wouldn't have to pay 550$ for the phone. So after that i decided to cancel and resign for a rough total of 330$ vs 550$. When he called back to say we were gonna cancel Verizon said NOOO! haha, what happed was they did not wanna give a sale to a store that wasn't directly under them, so we had to go to another store that was a VERIZON store and they let us get it for introductory price of 150$ w/2yr contract. Figured you guys would find this funny!
    11-22-09 09:01 AM
    11-22-09 09:15 AM
    Tyler, DEFINATELY utilize the Deskstop manager disk they give you w/ your phone. Loading it into your computer is step 2, RIGHT behind step one...which is charging your BB.
    11-22-09 09:20 AM
    Welcome to the BB and CB family. Read the manual that came with the phone. Yes I know it is boring reading but you will learn ALOT!!
    11-22-09 09:52 AM
    hehe yea i figured reading the manual that came with it would be of great importance, but i do agree its boring! haha
    11-22-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD