well i picked up my tour one week ago. my first blackberry and i had been on nextel for the last 7-8 years. i must say this thing is awesome!!!! i did have a trackball issue, it would not scroll down unless i pressed down with my fingernail jaming it into the sensor, but that happened for about a half day, and fixed itself and has been perfect ever since. i am not taking it in for an issue that is resolved.

this thing is quick and the screen is amazing. i feel like so many things are possible now that i dont have nextel and the slow network.

my only question now is that my dad wants one, what is the difference between the tour and the curve 8900? the parental units have t-mobile and the 8900 seems to be about the same except it has wi-fi.
    09-30-09 03:46 PM
    From what I know the 8900 doesn't have 3g like the tour and it also has a different keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 04:33 PM
    the 8900 does not have 3g and keyboard is different but it does have wifi and uma with tmo
    10-01-09 02:31 PM
    Here's a side by side comparison of the 9630 and the 8900. Check it out...

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    10-01-09 02:45 PM
    Yeah, the Tour is a pretty awesome device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD