I've been searching around on here and haven't found the answer I'm looking for. I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to upgrade to 5.0.0.230. I found through my searches that there is a bug with the media player. What other bugs are there?
    10-17-09 12:50 PM
    You'd be better off going in to the OS forum and looking through the threads. A lot of people have bricked phones while installing, a lot of restart issues, and a lot of incompatibility issues with apps.
    10-17-09 12:51 PM
    I've been searching around on here and haven't found the answer I'm looking for. I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to upgrade to 5.0.0.230. I found through my searches that there is a bug with the media player. What other bugs are there?
    5.0.230 is a very cool OS and a much better OS then versions 4.7 which are on all the Tours now.

however, .230 does have bugs though, nothing major, just a lot of small little bugs.

I downgraded back down to .230 the other day from .273 because .273 was wayyyy to buggy with all the freezing up and restarts the phone did, so dont even bother with 5.0.273.

I like .230 mostly because of threaded text messaging and all the apps work that I have.

you can always try it out for urself, if you dont like it, just downgrade back to the official OS
    10-17-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD