Ok i just got all my contacts with numbers to synic over to my gmail account. its great there all there names and numbers. ok if i lose my BB and have to go to sprint and get a new BB how would i get the contacts to go back to my new BB ? would i just take the new Bb and go to www.goggle synic and sign in and does it tell me how to synic from gmail account to the BB ? cause right now i went from BB to gmail account so how do i go from gmail account to BB ?cause if i make changes and delete a nuimber on the pc gmail account would it go back to my bb and delete it wheen i go from gmail to bb ?
    02-13-10 04:47 PM
    haven't tried it but essentially you would just setup your GMail e-mail account, then load the sync program and have it sync, it will then load any and all things from your Gmail account.
    02-13-10 05:33 PM
    dont want to lose my phone but hope it works if i do. I dont want to alaways carry my lap top every time i go out of town.
    02-13-10 06:15 PM
    Hey md0600 is that 5.0 on your tour do anything bettter then the 4.7 ?i was thinking about putting it on my tour but no sprint repair store knows anything about it or knows anything about it what it does better.
    02-13-10 06:18 PM
    Hey md0600 is that 5.0 on your tour do anything bettter then the 4.7 ?i was thinking about putting it on my tour but no sprint repair store knows anything about it or knows anything about it what it does better.
    Threaded text messaging, faster load times, 3-5 min, there is a new file folder to see all files on memory card or phone, plus some others that I can't remember. It just feels like it runs smoother
    02-13-10 07:06 PM
    Do a test. Delete three or four contacts from your phone then sync. See if it puts them back. If it doesn't you know who they are and can hand enter them.

Your best bet, back it up on DM once a week and forget about it!
    02-14-10 10:25 AM
    Its working great on gmail. i will keep it on DM too but its nice to know if i dont have my lap top with me and out of town i can rely on this gmail if i lose my phone.
    02-14-10 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD