SmaLl world I know Rt 1 in new Brunswick has a lot so ill be going there so see you. There
    07-12-09 06:32 AM
    I called yesterday and they said they only had 10 at the corporate store. There is a smaller one in the mall, I might be heading over there If the BIG store sells out of their measly 10 tours.
    07-12-09 06:35 AM
    SmaLl world I know Rt 1 in new Brunswick has a lot so ill be going there so see you. There
    Haha cool I'll probably head there, so see you there lol. How do you know they have a lot in stock, you talked to someone?
    I'm still at the second verizon store with a half hour left before the doors open. roughly 15 people in line right now with more still sitting in there cars. I don't know if its the manager of verizon here at the store, but someone here is passing out free cups of coffie for the people waiting in line.

I can't get mine at a store today, I have to call and order one, but I like being out with all the crazy people this early in line just being with them lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I called yesterday. And the new brunswick and easy brunswick said 10
    07-12-09 06:36 AM
    Its 6:30 est and the Tour is finally here! Who is waiting for the the doors to open at their local Verizon store? Let us know. Give your old Curve or Pearl one last job before they make the the Ebay round or get stuffed into the bottom drawer.
    Just pulled up and I'm the 1st one here. There is a bench right outside the door so I'm going to camp out there for an 8:00 opening.

07-12-09 06:36 AM
    i'm going to the one in east brunswick by best buy and shoprite..hopefully there will be no line...a friend of mine that works at one in ocean, nj said they have 93 in stock but expect a long line so...i think the line depends on the area and store
    07-12-09 06:39 AM
    You all are crazy over a phone that isn't even up to 2009 standards (talk/surf at same time, WIFI and a 100 MHz slower processor than the bold). I live in North Brunswick NJ and ported my numbers to ATT for the bold and an iphone 3GS (for the wifey) with NO regrets. Get with it Verizon! Stop shafting your clientele with crap phones like the storm and now the ta-ta-ta-tour! There is NO excuse to not have WiFi in this day and age. I love my WiFi on the bold when I travel overseas and can shut down the mobile network, don't even need a SIM card and and push emails on my bold at any hotspot over WiFi!

Yay for you.
    You all are crazy over a phone that isn't even up to 2009 standards (talk/surf at same time, WIFI and a 100 MHz slower processor than the bold). I live in North Brunswick NJ and ported my numbers to ATT for the bold and an iphone 3GS (for the wifey) with NO regrets. Get with it Verizon! Stop shafting your clientele with crap phones like the storm and now the ta-ta-ta-tour! There is NO excuse to not have WiFi in this day and age. I love my WiFi on the bold when I travel overseas and can shut down the mobile network, don't even need a SIM card and and push emails on my bold at any hotspot over WiFi!

Thats nice, but I had ATT and the service absolutely blows where I live, whereas I get good coverage with Verizon. And I don't need Wifi. I don't travel overseas. So I'll stick with Verizon.

..and so the trolling begins..... theres a lot more to a phone then wifi. just admitting you have at&t was enough for me to get a laugh out of. the tour will outsell the bold in no time. dont be mad you don't have the best blackberry out there anymore

07-12-09 06:41 AM
    rt 1 new brunswick told me they had 10 friday and where expecting more yesterday so i went there yest. and the guy said they have "a few dozen" i also called the verizon on 35 in hazlet they said they had 30. and woodbridge said they had quite a few but wouldnt give me an answer but all said there oppening regular time and dont expect there to be any lines and none have any plans for lines like when the storm came out
    07-12-09 06:41 AM
    Thats nice, but I had ATT and the service absolutely blows where I live, whereas I get good coverage with Verizon. And I don't need Wifi. I don't travel overseas. So I'll stick with Verizon.
    Where do u live? If u don't have 3G towers where u live, u can always switch the ATT bold to 2G and get EDGE pretty much anywhere!

07-12-09 06:43 AM
    rt 1 new brunswick told me they had 10 friday and where expecting more yesterday so i went there yest. and the guy said they have "a few dozen" i also called the verizon on 35 in hazlet they said they had 30. and woodbridge said they had quite a few but wouldnt give me an answer but all said there oppening regular time and dont expect there to be any lines and none have any plans for lines like when the storm came out
    Awesome, good to know, thanks. Can't wait to get rid of my Storm lol.
    07-12-09 06:44 AM
    I was first here but to lazy to start a line so now I'm 4 its ok as long as I get one
    07-12-09 06:45 AM
    Where do u live? If u don't have 3G towers where u live, u can always switch the ATT bold to 2G and get EDGE pretty much anywhere!

Union County. And I do have a cell tower nearby, but I just didn't get good reception with ATT. And I don't want 2G or EDGE, I can get EVDO rev. A just fine on Verizon. Really, I don't need you trying to convince me to switch. It isn't happening.
    07-12-09 06:46 AM
    how come stores by me arent oppening early
    07-12-09 06:46 AM
    I'm still at the second verizon store with a half hour left before the doors open. roughly 15 people in line right now with more still sitting in there cars. I don't know if its the manager of verizon here at the store, but someone here is passing out free cups of coffie for the people waiting in line.

I can't get mine at a store today, I have to call and order one, but I like being out with all the crazy people this early in line just being with them lol

You're one of those Black Friday people aren't you. And also shop for everything on Christmas Eve.
    07-12-09 06:49 AM

Um, what does that have to do with the OP's question. Your reply seems like the middle school equivalent of mine is better than yours. Did I say middle school? I meant elementary school.

07-12-09 06:50 AM
    +0|_|r |\|3r|)5
    bold is a great phone... att is a terrible service. went through 3 bolds. all of which had this fun problem when i got a call. and leaned it between my ear and my sholder oops lost call. never failed. and besides speed wise. my bold got 150-200kbps download and 60-80kbps upload. and my storm consistantly gets 450-600kbps download and 350-450 kbps upload according to xtreme labs speed testings
    I'm going to cruise by at 8 (live about 2 mi from a store) to see if they're open early.

Gawd! This is the feeling I had when I was getting up at 4am to try to find my kid a Wii console for Xmas!
    07-12-09 06:51 AM
    4 hours and 9 mins left!!!
    FYI, Some Verizon stores are coincidentally opening stores early today due to a conversion of several Alltel markets, including mine. Rep told me though that everything for Alltel conversions would have to be done manually as they don't have access to Alltel customers on the system until Monday.

Debating going anyway, waiting for Monday, or seeing if Best Buy is an option....of course, if I'm not in the Verizon system I probably can't go to BB.
    One Guy in line has the iphone gueSs he doesn't like att
    07-12-09 06:52 AM
    lol all the way around.... were all slaves to blackberry. the newest shinny ones we can get our hands on!!
    07-12-09 06:55 AM
140 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD