I am at wits end and I am asking the Crackberry Nation for some help. In a nutshell here is the issue. Since the BIS outage last week I have been unable to send email from my Clear email address. Clear uses the Gmail Client service for their email, so essentially it is a Gmail account. It took me awhile to get the Berry to receive my email, now I am just stuck with it not sending email.

This is what I have already tried:
    Deleted account and re-enabled it on my device
    Resent the Service Books (numerous times)
    Reinstalled the Gmail Client (numerous times)
    Made sure that IMAP and POP are enabled on this Gmail Account

I am running a Tour 9630 with OS 5.0.0.230. To make sure that this wasn't an OS issue I have reinstalled the base OS (4.7) and then my OS 5.0 that I was using.

If someone has already posted this issue I am sorry for the duplicate. I did an exhustive search and could find nothing dealing with this.

Please help I am pulling my hair out......
    12-20-09 10:03 PM
    you did what i would suggest, i would just try and see if a tech could figure it out
    12-20-09 10:14 PM
    Update:

So I got a wild hair up my fourth point of contact and went and tried to add another Gmail account that I have via the Web Interface for BIS. When I try that it gives me a error that the address is invalid, even though I know the the address is valid and the password is correct.

Maybe someone will know what is going on with this piece of information.
    12-21-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD