I love the iSkins covers and emailed the company asking them when they might have one available for the Tour, but haven't heard anything back.

Has anyone received any info on when they might have one available for the Tour?
    08-09-09 12:53 PM
    the website clearly says that they are in development. and there is another thread that addresses this. i hope its soon.
    08-09-09 01:51 PM
    the website clearly says that they are in development. and there is another thread that addresses this. i hope its soon.

Where on the iskin website does it state that? I've bookmarked the website and always check, but to no avail. I've bought one for a Storm and people keep asking me where did I get it from.
    08-09-09 02:21 PM
    You must be thinking of Seidio's website, because there is nothing on the iSkin site that would lead me to believe that cases for the Tour are in development. I am personally a fan of iSkin products, but I am not willing to wait months for them to put out a case for the Tour. Once Seidio releases their cases, I will read some inital reviews and go ahead with the purchase.
    08-09-09 04:57 PM
    Seidio says they will have the black innocase ready to ship the week of 8/21. Some of the other stuff like the 2600 MaH battery will be a bit longer. I'm being forced to upgrade from my Curve tomm at work and wish they'd wait until a stronger battery option was out there.
    08-09-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD