i have one of these new if anyone wants for $20 shipped
    BlackBerry Tour 9630 Extended Protector | Clear Protector
    who the heck is selling a Green Tour?
    08-01-09 06:40 AM
    who the heck is selling a Green Tour?
    it's not green it just shows the area of coverage. if you look at it closely, then you can see the areas that I was referring to that are not covered which are mostly on the chrome/sliver frame of the phone.
    08-01-09 07:06 AM
    It looks like it's collect dust already or is that under the skin? besides that, it covers more then I've been hearing, which makes me feel better
    It collected dust very fast but today it looks very clean except for a spot on the screen that needs removed and cleaned.
    08-02-09 12:36 AM
    I see that Invisable sheild still has that horrable orange peal to there finish if not a little worse! I'll never ever buy invisable shield again after having that crap on my storm. I went to PhantomSkins this time around and what a difference it is! None of that orange peal and it has a very nice smooth finish
    08-02-09 07:35 AM
    I purchased two shields from Zagg. One for my wife's BB Curve and one for my BB Tour. Things went perfectly with the Curve and it's a great product for the curve. Unfortunately, Zagg has a huge design flaw with their Tour shields. There is NO SHIELD FOR THE BATTERY cover. Which is the largest exposed piece on the Tour (and most BB's). I called customer service, they said of course there should be a battery shield and sent out another kit. No battery cover piece. If you own a Tour you already know how easily it can scratch so you have to cover the back. Unfortunately you're not going to do that with Zagg's product until they do a redesign. My customer service experience was poor. They told me I had a deadline for returning the product and I would have to peal off what I had alread put on. I'll be looking for another product because this one just doesn't do it for the tour.
    08-20-09 01:35 PM
    I used to purchased invisible shield, but as others have noted its not so invisible, it has giveen me teh rippled look and on my storm I just didn't like it.

I decided to go with SGPShield SGPStore.com | Protector skin for your iPod, iPhone, MP3, cell phone, notebook, and more handheld devices where they offer the SGPShield in both Anti-Glare and Crystal Clear. The Anti-Glare does not distort the screen or mke it look grainy.. They also give you (2) in the pouch and for e price point, it'w worth it.
    08-20-09 08:36 PM
    I was seriously going to get invisihield too but i ordered Phantomskinz instead. I has never owned any skins before. Phantomskinz offer 2pack for price of 1 (same price as invisishield) and there is also a code (independence33 @ phantomskinz.com) for 33% off.

If you compare the skins, i noticed that phantomskins covers more of the phone. check out the 2 sites and you can compare for yourself.

best of luck to all
    THANK YOU!!!!! Just ordered mine........
    08-20-09 10:05 PM
    BSE and Invisishield are cut from the same stuff with spiffier packaging from Zagg lower pricing from BSE. Your choice.
    Not quite. I have the Zagg on my Curve and a BSE on my Tour. The Zagg is a wee bit thicker, and I didn't like the way it made white screens on my Curve appear (although I can't quite find the words to describe the "look"). I prefer BSE myself, and the cheaper price is a plus. Still a matter of choice of course, they're both great against scratches and the like.
    08-20-09 10:23 PM
    definitely worth the purchase. should get professionally installed tho. love it.
    08-20-09 11:23 PM
    OMG!

WHY did I not see this post before I ordered mine four days ago?! LOL
    Yeah I'm thinking the same thing only I ordered mine a few hours ago. Oh well you win some you lose some.
    08-25-09 11:53 AM
    Not quite. I have the Zagg on my Curve and a BSE on my Tour. The Zagg is a wee bit thicker, and I didn't like the way it made white screens on my Curve appear (although I can't quite find the words to describe the "look"). I prefer BSE myself, and the cheaper price is a plus. Still a matter of choice of course, they're both great against scratches and the like.
    I am still amazed that Invisible Shield is still in business. Their product is no better if not worse than BSE and BSEs are 1/3 the price. I guess that just goes to show that marketing/advertising can really be effective. Anyway, I have not used the Invisible Shield on the Tour, only on my Curve. I found it to leave something to be desired as there were like 4 pieces on the battery door alone. As far as the Tour is concerned, I have used Phantom Skinz as well as BSE and still prefer BSE. Plus, BSE has the best customer service in the business.
    08-25-09 12:35 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD