We all love getting our tax returns and I found out that I received mine when i was at the mall of america. GOD do i love direct deposit. Sadly i am easily influenced by really cool ads for my phone. So i saw the Invisible shield stand and decided why not. 15 minutes and 42 dollars later my phone is covered and done very well if i might add. but i was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this on their tour or other devices? i saw a person get it put on a BRAND new ipad from the apple store there sooooo
    04-25-10 08:06 AM
    i tried the invisishield but i couldnt get all the corners to seal down. i lost both shields due to trackball issues.
    04-26-10 10:23 AM
    I had one on my previous phone, Q9c. Then I got my 9630 and decided to get just the screen protector for it. If you register it on the site you have a lifetime warranty for it. I'm guessing that also means if you have to take it off due to warranty problems you just file a warranty claim and they ship you a new invisibleshield. Haven't had to use the warranty yet but sounds like a good thing from ZAGG
    04-26-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD