I keep changing my browser setting from Blackberry Browser to Internet Browser but the change only works for the open session. If I close the browser and open it up again the setting reverts to the Blackberry Browser. Anyone have any ideas how to make this change persist?
    05-27-10 08:41 PM
    I keep changing my browser setting from Blackberry Browser to Internet Browser but the change only works for the open session. If I close the browser and open it up again the setting reverts to the Blackberry Browser. Anyone have any ideas how to make this change persist?
    Go to: Options/Advanced Options/Browser and set the default browser to Internet Browser.
    05-27-10 10:18 PM
    I appreciate the assistance pappcam, but that is obviously what I am doing (i.e, "I keep changing my browser setting...").

For clarification, the problem is that I change the setting in Options but it does not persist (and yes I am saving the change). When I open a new session the setting reverts back to the Blackberry browser!
    05-28-10 08:32 AM
    I was changing the browser setting within the Browser and under the Options menu. I decided to go the long way through options, advanced options, browser, as pappcam suggested, and it seems like it actually worked. The setting now persists.

I'm sure I've made this change, in the past, through the browser options and it held. Anyway, I withdraw my sarcasm. Thanks pappcam!
    05-28-10 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD