I have Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk and Windows Live all going constantly but when I recieve a call it causes them to all sign out, close or cause an error.
    Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening.

OS is 4.7.1.40

PS This does not happen with BBM
    11-25-09 01:08 PM
    I have Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk and Windows Live all going constantly but when I recieve a call it causes them to all sign out, close or cause an error.
    Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening.

OS is 4.7.1.40

PS This does not happen with BBM

on verizon there is no data and voice at the same time this is why it happens sorry I suggest you get beejive which puts all messengers into one application and also allows push while your on the phone... that way when your on the phone you can still get your messages when you get off the phone
    11-25-09 01:11 PM
    I will give that a try

Thanks Noaim
    11-25-09 01:22 PM
    on verizon there is no data and voice at the same time this is why it happens sorry I suggest you get beejive which puts all messengers into one application and also allows push while your on the phone... that way when your on the phone you can still get your messages when you get off the phone
    I don't know about that. I have Sprint, which has the same limitation of no internet data while on a call, but I too use Yahoo and Google Talk, and I don't notice this problem. Sure, sometimes they log out, but it isn't all the time, and it isn't linked to being on a call.

I'd suggest downloading the latest versions of both Yahoo and Google Talk, and then make sure the options are checked to automatically remember your username and password, and to also remember to check you back in automatically.
    11-25-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD