I am very nervous to install a new housing on my Tour...by any chance does anyone know where I could find a store or professional to do this? I dont want to screw up my phone.
    04-10-10 03:03 PM
    A lot of Youtube videos will take you through the whole process.
    04-10-10 03:11 PM
    I do that for people. But I think you're pretty far ahah! Look on youtube for tutorials.

It's easier to dissassembly than reassembly... Be careful with the headset jack. That's my only advice about the 9630. Take your time.
    04-10-10 03:17 PM
    Alright thanks, lets hope it works out
    04-10-10 03:24 PM
    Good luck, post pics when you're finished

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 03:45 PM
    i have checked youtube because i am also putting a new housing on my tour but on youtube it only really has about how to do it to the curve. i dont really trust myself with putting it on so im looking for a place near me to bring it
    04-11-10 12:40 PM
    Ok I have my new housing set on my phone...only problem I have is the flash for the camera is still in the old housing and it doesn't seem like it can be taken out, at least I'm nervous to take it out because it seems very sensitive. i will post pictures up asap to show everyone how it looks but if anyone knows how to take care of the flash for the camera i would really appreciate it.
    04-11-10 01:16 PM
    Well I tried putting the speaker in the new housing and that wasnt a smart idea. Now my Tour sounds absolutely horrible.
    04-11-10 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD