WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS 3G ICON I MEAN DOES IT BRING MAGIC TO UR PHONE , OR MAKE IT WORK BETTER? I DONT SEE THE BIG THING ABOUT HAVING THIS NUMBER AND LETTER ON THE SCREEN
    02-11-10 05:24 PM
    02-11-10 05:34 PM
    I kno what 3g is i jus wanna kno does the icon itself have magical powers or something?
    02-11-10 05:38 PM
    02-11-10 05:41 PM
    Ok again ur telling what the actual feature does i jus wanna kno what the icon does lol
    02-11-10 05:44 PM
    Ok again ur telling what the actual feature does i jus wanna kno what the icon does lol
    the icon idicates you have that coverage, rather than a poorer level of coverage which would mean slower data and stuff (EDGE or GPRS for example), also by the icon being capitalised you can tell its connected on BIS, so yea its very good to have it
    02-11-10 05:46 PM
    WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS 3G ICON I MEAN DOES IT BRING MAGIC TO UR PHONE , OR MAKE IT WORK BETTER? I DONT SEE THE BIG THING ABOUT HAVING THIS NUMBER AND LETTER ON THE SCREEN
    ALL CAPS!!!!! Having a bad day are we?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 05:52 PM
    Full bars in all places is what matters

right guys.......
    02-11-10 05:53 PM
    3G is far superior to 1XEV. You just don't understand. Makes you feel like you have an iPhone. The phone itself has more confidence so it runs faster when it thinks its as cool as an iPhone.
    02-11-10 05:58 PM
    Ok thats wat i was asking and i always type in caps for the most part doesnt mean anything but big letters
    02-11-10 06:00 PM
    3G is far superior to 1XEV. You just don't understand. Makes you feel like you have an iPhone. The phone itself has more confidence so it runs faster when it thinks its as cool as an iPhone.
    Being that 1XEV is the same thing as 3G - it is that VZW uses this rather than 3G. I would call BS to your statement
    Last edited by lastraid; 02-11-10 at 06:57 PM.
    02-11-10 06:54 PM
    Thats exactly why i didnt comment whn he started talking about the iphone

being that 1xev is the same thing as 3g - it is that vzw uses this rather than 3g. I would call bs to your statement
    02-11-10 06:58 PM
    If it's the same, why doesn't Verizon brag about their 1XEV coverage. EXACTLY!
    I've never heard 1 commercial bragging about 1XEV coverage map. they are selling me 3G coverage. It's a principal thing, Verizon customers expect the most from their carrier. I willing to bet that most Verizon customers chose Verizon because it was the best in their area, I did.
    02-11-10 07:20 PM
    Last time I checked Iphone folks was not all too confident about their connections .. It's only been in the news like ummm .. alot.. Sprint is rolling out the first 4G network so what does that say for 3G?.. Also.. I do not wanna feel like I have an Iphone.. I find nothing cool about talking to my Ipod...
    02-11-10 07:22 PM
    It's just prettier than 1XEV. Right?
    02-11-10 07:22 PM
    Ev is for evdo which is supposed to be as fast as 3g if not faster
    02-11-10 07:27 PM
    I really want my phone to say "I GOT 3G *****!!!" in giant bold letters across the home screen.
    02-11-10 07:28 PM
    the icon idicates you have that coverage, rather than a poorer level of coverage which would mean slower data and stuff (EDGE or GPRS for example), also by the icon being capitalised you can tell its connected on BIS, so yea its very good to have it
    Ummm... isn't 1xev the same thing as 3g and not connected to BIS and 1XEV the same thing as 3G that is connected to BIS?... So basically.. the same freaking thing.. Just different technologies/names...
    02-11-10 07:31 PM
    I think you may have misled folks who don't seem to read between the lines.

Use this symbol next time but move the tongue sideways and leave in cheek!!!!

To the original poster - less letters/numbers and we all know smaller is better except when it comes to memory and some parts of the anatomy.
    02-11-10 07:33 PM
    It's just prettier than 1XEV. Right?
    More like.... it like more purtty and like stuff lol..
    02-11-10 07:34 PM
    i'd rather have 1XEV over 3g although if it were 3G i may prefer that over 1XEV.
    02-11-10 07:58 PM
    I don't understand the infatuation either... It just a little tiny symbol. 4 alphanumeric symbols instead of 2. :/

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-11-10 08:14 PM
    thank you these people be acting like its the new jordans or something they jus gotta have it like its a drug morphine lol

I don't understand the infatuation either... It just a little tiny symbol. 4 alphanumeric symbols instead of 2. :/

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-11-10 10:04 PM
    thank you these people be acting like its the new jordans or something they jus gotta have it like its a drug morphine lol
    More of a mental problem.. People hear 3G this and 3G that and then want 3G... Not everyone is actually capable of thought, they just want to be like the rest..
    02-11-10 10:43 PM
    thank you these people be acting like its the new jordans lol
    Hahahaha The new Jordans.
    02-11-10 11:02 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD