New to a BB, long time reader while making my decision to wait and purchase the tour. Overall, happy with the phone itself, however, I cannot get the supplied CD to boot on my computer. I tried every other CD in my house and they all work, but the BB one will not read. Has anybody else had this issue? Is there a place I could download the contents from? I obviously have all of the original packaging so I would be able to supply whatever S/N is needed. Just checking to see if this has happened to anyone else and if there is a fix.
    07-15-09 02:59 PM
    You can try opening up the cd as a folder and looking for the installer. Thats usually how I would get around an autorun not working properly.
    07-15-09 03:01 PM
    You can download DM 5.0 if need be.

Desktop Software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 03:08 PM
    07-15-09 03:13 PM
    Thanks for the replies! The issue I have is that it will not even recognize the CD exists, so searching for it in files, etc. is a moot point. I did not know I could download it from Verizon, so thank you very much for the tip! Is there anything else on the CD that I really need?
    07-15-09 03:37 PM
    I run Windows 7 on my laptop and the software just wouldn't install from the CD when I tried it. I'll try downloading the installer and see if that helps once I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 03:41 PM
    Thanks for the replies! The issue I have is that it will not even recognize the CD exists, so searching for it in files, etc. is a moot point. I did not know I could download it from Verizon, so thank you very much for the tip! Is there anything else on the CD that I really need?
    There is nothing on the cd that is needed.
    07-15-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD