i just got an unlocked blackberry tour from sprint from a friend. i have att, i put in my sim card and it allows me to make and receive calls and sms. but it wont allow me to send mms email or even get on the internet. how do i fix this??? somebody help please!!!!
    11-24-09 11:33 AM
    Do you have a BB data plan? It is required by ATT to have one with a BB. Have you made sure that the PIN is clear? If it has been blocked by RIM the phone can only be used for voice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 12:27 PM
    i have a bb data plan, how do i make sure if the pin is clear?
    11-24-09 01:02 PM
    Just ask your carrier. If your phone is working with all the features then its obviously ok.

11-24-09 01:05 PM
    i went online to blackberry internet support website and it configured my email and asked me to verify that the pin showing was correct for my phone so now my email works but i still have no browser icon and it doesnt give me the option to send picture messages any idea why????
    11-24-09 01:16 PM
    You need to resend the service books. You can do this yourself through your carriers website or you can call your carrier to have them resent. Also register by options>advanced options>host routing tables>menu>register now.

11-24-09 01:38 PM
    i did what you suggested, and then i also searched thru the forum and found the post about getting all the features on an unlocked storm to work and followed them and that finally fixed everything. thank you for all your help!!
    11-24-09 05:33 PM
    You're welcome. Glad its working.

11-24-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD