Ok. I have a computer that has Desktop Manager and Device Manager installed. I have a Tour 9630. I have plugged it in and see no update options. How do I get and install the official Verizon 5.o OS? This is my first OS upgrade, and I just need a start.

Thanks.
    03-30-10 08:27 AM
    Ok. I have a computer that has Desktop Manager and Device Manager installed. I have a Tour 9630. I have plugged it in and see no update options. How do I get and install the official Verizon 5.o OS? This is my first OS upgrade, and I just need a start.

Thanks.
    when you plug your phone in, and open up desktop manager, the desktop manager does a check for updates as soon as it opens. It then finds the lastest update and ask you if you want to upgrade, and just hit yes.
    03-30-10 08:28 AM
    And if it doesn't list an upgrade as available? I am on the East Coast.

Thank you.
    03-30-10 08:47 AM
    make sure you have the newest version up DM. I had to update my to 5.1 then it showed it. (you would think the old version would show it, but it would not for me at least)
    03-30-10 09:30 AM
    Yeah, I thought of that. My DM is upgraded. I also can't see it as an available upgrade on wireless update. I haven't had my Tour long, is it possible I'm just down the ladder?
    03-30-10 09:39 AM
    03-30-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD