The Bold, it would be perfect.

Feels like the keys are too cramped.. and for people with big hands(myself) the phone feels to small to hold, etc..

Not ranting.. just wondering if anyone feels the same ?
    09-08-09 07:13 PM
    How long have you had the phone. I had trouble coming from the LG Voyager. 3 days later I'm fast as ever.
    09-08-09 07:17 PM
    I've only had it for about two days.. But I never had problems typing on the Bold.
    09-08-09 07:19 PM
    Most people like the Tour better because it is smaller than the Bold. I am one of them. It took me at least 3 weeks to really love this keyboard.
    I now think it is great .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 07:23 PM
    Give it a few more days buddy, I think you'll adapt. The bold is more roomy, but I prefer the condensed size of the Tour.
    09-08-09 07:27 PM
    I think the Tour is about as small as I'd like it to be. Personally, when it was in the rumour stage I was hoping for something similar to the Bold.

The 8900 is too cramped and I'm surprised the new Bold 9700 looks to be the same width. Not good IMO.
    09-08-09 07:29 PM
    I love the size of the tour, its perfect

09-08-09 07:33 PM
    Agreed. Tour is the perfect size. I hated my Bold because I felt like I was carrying a VCR in my purse and my hands are huge.
    09-08-09 07:49 PM
    I just got it having had the 8830. I would have preferred the slightly larger keyboard - I guess I will adjust.
    09-08-09 07:59 PM
    Maybe I just have huge fingers lol..

Not chubby at all, just big.

The keys feel so small and cramped together for me that I really have to try to only hit one at a time.
    09-08-09 08:11 PM
    The Bold, it would be perfect.

Feels like the keys are too cramped.. and for people with big hands(myself) the phone feels to small to hold, etc..

Not ranting.. just wondering if anyone feels the same ?
    Big hands here as well. I definitely needed some time to adjust to the smaller keyboard. Re the issue of the phone just feeling small in your hands, I've found that a silicone case adds just enough bulk to give me a good grip on the phone.

I'm currently using Verizon's black silicone case but I've an Innocase II on the way.
    09-08-09 09:01 PM
    The Tour has the best Keyboard out right now.

I like it a lot better then the Bolds
    09-08-09 09:05 PM
    Maybe I just have huge fingers lol..

Not chubby at all, just big.

The keys feel so small and cramped together for me that I really have to try to only hit one at a time.
    I had the same problem at first but after about a week with the phone, I'm a master typist.
    09-08-09 09:09 PM
    I'm a guy with probably what would be considered slightly less then averaged size hands. So perhaps that's why I find it easy. But like I said, I was worried I'd never adjust after coming from the best keyboard imho, being the Voyager. It just took me a few days and its great now.
    09-08-09 09:12 PM
    I had to get used to the Tour keyboard, the keys are more close together than my 8330 curve. I had a company issued Bold and I opted to downgrade to the 8900 due to the "largeness" in size of the Bold. Don't get me wrong, the Bold is an awesome device but I needed something to fit comfortably in my hand. Like TeritaM said, the Bold is like carrying around a VCR :-)

09-08-09 09:56 PM
    Lol, no, just no.
    09-08-09 09:59 PM
    I have big hand also but I prefer the tour size to the bold size, the bold just seemed too wide.
    09-08-09 10:01 PM
    Guess I'm just one of the few who wish there were a CDMA Bold sized BB besides the Storm
    09-09-09 02:03 PM
    Guess I'm just one of the few who wish there were a CDMA Bold sized BB besides the Storm
    i doubt we well see another blackberry the size of the bold again anytime soon.

I mean even the Bold 2 (Onyx) is even smaller then the tour. same size keyboard though except for the bottom rows are smaller then the Tours, but the days of having a real big keyboard is gone
    09-09-09 02:05 PM
    I'm 328 pounds and 6'5 I have not 1 problem with this phone at all *but the trackball gets stuck*

09-09-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD