Help! i've got an icon on the front of my Tour that i have no idea what it is?? It's a circle with and arrow pointing down to the left, a red dot at the top right and a number 1 on the left side of the circle?? Any help would be great! i can try and get a picture of it.
    08-10-09 10:00 AM
    Help! i've got an icon on the front of my Tour that i have no idea what it is?? It's a circle with and arrow pointing down to the left, a red dot at the top right and a number 1 on the left side of the circle?? Any help would be great! i can try and get a picture of it.
    Did you just update your BlackBerry Appworld? I got that too and checked every folder on my phone to no avail! I had to do a battery pull and when it came back up, that stupid icon was gone.

I hope that works for you too, BUT....does anyone know what the icon truly is just out of curiosity?
    08-10-09 10:03 AM
    It means there is an update for your app world, whether a new version of something you installed, or app world itself.
    08-10-09 10:07 AM
    By deleting the message sent in your message folder the icon will go away.
    08-10-09 10:25 AM
    Just do the update and pull the battery.
    08-10-09 10:30 AM
    Got it!! Thanks guys..... That stupid thing was driving me crazy all weekend!

fyi.... love the Tour!
    08-10-09 10:42 AM
    Got it!! Thanks guys..... That stupid thing was driving me crazy all weekend!

fyi.... love the Tour!
    Haha , Tell me about it
    08-10-09 01:29 PM
    Funny how this new update has so many of us stumped!
    08-10-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD