Hey guys!
    My parents are deciding to get me a new phone for christmas. I have always like blackberry's....I do not know why haha. I guess the looks and what they can do. Anyways, I have an instinct with sprint right now. It is alright I guess. For some reason I am just in love with the Tour! I am always using the internet, e-mail, or texting. I thought the blackberry might hold up well with all of this.
    My question: Will I like the Tour (sprint) and do you like yours?
    Thank you!
    11-28-09 11:30 PM
    I currently have a storm. I moved from a dare which I will never regret and I'm sure you will love the tour. They are truly the best devices are out there and all those thing you mention are well included with a BlackBerry. I'm also sure that the tour beats the instinct by a knockout
    11-28-09 11:39 PM
    I just upgraded.from a Curve 83330 to the Tour and so far it is amazing. I fell in love with BB all over again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 11:51 PM
    Trust me, you will love it. Ive had mine since the end of July, and its working great. You will love it capabilities and everything the phone can do. I just bought a new case for it & its like a fresh brand new phone to me. You will not be disappointed.
    11-29-09 12:06 AM
    You will love it for texting and especially for email but I'm not sure about surfing since the defart browser is slow compared to other OS out there. With that said download the Bolt or Opera Mini5 3rd party browser and you will find surfing much more enjoyable and quicker. The possibility of the Tour is endless...like carrying around a mini netbook if you will. One more thing, there a new version coming out next year called the Essex that's supposed to be have a trackpad and wifi. If you don't care for those then get the current Tour.

11-29-09 12:23 AM
    You will absolutly love the tour... I had the storm2 a few weeks ago and made the switch and never looking back... The phone is great just make sure u upgrade ur software to 5.0 and then use the hybrid 7.11 makes the phone ten times better... And download the bolt browser for ur best web expierence

11-29-09 03:19 AM
    Finally got a working one and it's great!
    11-29-09 03:22 AM
    I've had many BlackBerries, most recently the Storm and 8330. The Tour is the best yet! You will not be disappointed!
    11-29-09 04:56 AM
    I went from instinct to the tour and LOVE IT.. the instinct was worthless
    11-29-09 06:19 AM
    The wife and I both upgraded from Instincts to BB's,, I got the Tour, she got the Curve 8330. I survived with the Instinct..but after having my Tour for almost two months, I totally love it!! I've been with Sprint for over 10yrs. and have no problems with them, the Tour works great with Sprint.
    11-29-09 07:28 AM
    Do it, you will love the Tour. I just upgraded my Curve 8330 on Sprint to the Tour, no problems and MANY advantages.
    11-29-09 07:48 AM
    Hey guys!
    My parents are deciding to get me a new phone for christmas. I have always like blackberry's....I do not know why haha. I guess the looks and what they can do. Anyways, I have an instinct with sprint right now. It is alright I guess. For some reason I am just in love with the Tour! I am always using the internet, e-mail, or texting. I thought the blackberry might hold up well with all of this.
    My question: Will I like the Tour (sprint) and do you like yours?
    Thank you!
    Been using BBs for over 10 years and recently upgraded a Curve 8330 to the Tour...I am totally happy. Go for it...you will not be disappointed. My only other advice is to NOT get the new Curve 8530. It's totally plastic and doesn't even feel like a real BlackBerry. I know it has its place in life (mainly price point)...but get the Tour.
    11-29-09 08:08 AM
    Jedi master says, "You WILL love the Tour."

Respond: "I will love the Tour."
    11-29-09 02:52 PM
    If you're an old BB user, it will rekindle your passion. If you're a new user, the Tour will start an obsession. There's no way you couldn't love this phone if you stick with it. There is a learning curve, but you'll be an expert in no time.
    11-29-09 04:08 PM
    You're on Sprint? Go for the HTC Hero. I just switched from the Tour two days ago, and it is way better. Browser is awesome.

11-29-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD