I'm straight up addicted to true blood series and in too cheap to subscribe to hbo. I'd like to watch it on videos4blackberry, but when I try to access their mobil site, I get an error message that the site cannot be accessed. What is the deal whit that?! I just want to see some blood!
    08-12-09 09:11 PM
    Don't tell me you missed the last episode!?!?!?! Stop being so damn cheap and cough up the 9 bucks to get hbo! lol
    08-12-09 09:14 PM
    08-12-09 09:14 PM
    I've missed the entire second season..... It sux.... I need so backup... Ever use videos4blackberry?
    08-12-09 09:17 PM
    I just download them and convert them for watching on the Tour... so good when I'm sitting on the train.
    08-12-09 09:20 PM
    I tried to enter the site but no go.. Is that the best video site or whut?
    08-12-09 09:21 PM
    You download them to your pc then format to your bb? What do you use for that? Tje disk that came with your bb device? I'm clueless....
    08-12-09 09:25 PM
    I just tried the hyperlink that you posted.. The screen was incomplete and unuseable... What the ****
    08-12-09 09:32 PM
    You download them to your pc then format to your bb? What do you use for that? Tje disk that came with your bb device? I'm clueless....
    Use the roxio media manager that came with your software. A lot of people hate the program for some reason but I've found it to do the best job of converting files for your BB, and it's very simple to use. I did a comparison with videos I made using the top recommended other applications and none of them seemed to do as good a job of quality vs file size that the included Roxio app does.
    08-12-09 09:37 PM
    Firefox + TubeMaster++
    TubeMaster will even convert them for the Tour.

Or grab the torrent from ShowRSS and download it and convert it using SUPER.
    08-12-09 09:42 PM
    I ran into the same issue since Blaize's site went down but if search in google, there are lots of torrents available.
    08-12-09 09:51 PM
    that show is so addctive i didnt think i would like it. I was wrong one episode had me hooked
    08-12-09 09:52 PM
    I'm straight up addicted to true blood series and in too cheap to subscribe to hbo. I'd like to watch it on videos4blackberry, but when I try to access their mobil site, I get an error message that the site cannot be accessed. What is the deal whit that?! I just want to see some blood!
    Here ya go Z R Free The sit may seem confusing but theres some links on the globe to the right about half way done the page, click on free tv!
    Last edited by lilmoney30; 08-12-09 at 10:01 PM.
    08-12-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD