Alright, so I need some help. I tried using the program on bb desktop to sync my bb with itunes, but it said that the program is not compaitble with the tour. So then I tried using that roxio app to get my music. Well, that crashed my computer everytime I press the "file" button. So, those two programs are not working. So how do I put my music on my blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 08:18 PM
    I would put it in mass storage mode and drag and drop them onto the card manually.
    07-15-09 08:19 PM
    Just do a drag and drop straight from iTunes to your blackberry.
    make sure that when your blackberry is connected, you are in the mass storage mode and then you can open your files from my computer and put them in the music folder
    07-15-09 08:21 PM
    How do I do mass storage mode?

07-15-09 08:54 PM
    I have had the same problem.. But it is telling me that the drivers are not installed for my device. I upgraded to the Desktop 5.0 thinking this would fix the problem, but it has not. My phone is in Mass storage mode.

???????
    07-15-09 08:54 PM
    How do I do mass storage mode?

Go to OPTIONS>MEMORY>

Enable both the mass storage mode support and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected
    07-15-09 08:55 PM
    Mass storage is the way to go. If you drop your entire iTunes library into the right directory on the MicroSD, you should be all set--album art and all.
    07-15-09 09:15 PM
    Mass storage is the way to go. If you drop your entire iTunes library into the right directory on the MicroSD, you should be all set--album art and all.
    Is that on the device or the blackberry desktop? Where is it?

07-15-09 09:31 PM
    Only know Windows Vista so... connect BB to PC. Select Mass Storage Mode on BB (see way above). Then click on "Computer" on your Windows Desktop. Your BB should be listed as a device.. "Blackberry 9630" on my computer.. you can use it like a hard drive/thumb drive.. go to the directory "Media Card" -> "Music" and dump your iTunes directory in there (might be under username/My Music/iTunes or something similar). Won't play DRM protected files but unprotected MP3s, etc. are fine.
    07-15-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD