I went to the Corporate store were I live at and got the Tour and I got rid of my Storm for the Tour and I love it ! How do you guys feel about the Tour.
    07-14-09 07:23 AM
    I'm very pleased! I had a Storm from launch day thru Feb and can't tell you how many times I wanted to pitch it out the window in frustration. (I still miss that screen real estate, tho). Got a Curve and tho a reliable workhorse I never could get good at typing on it. I think for me the Tour is going to be the BB that fits like a glove!
    07-14-09 07:43 AM
    I'm very pleased! I had a Storm from launch day thru Feb and can't tell you how many times I wanted to pitch it out the window in frustration. (I still miss that screen real estate, tho). Got a Curve and tho a reliable workhorse I never could get good at typing on it. I think for me the Tour is going to be the BB that fits like a glove!
    Yes I was getting frustrated with my Storm I had to get rid of it! I love the Tour betta that's my opinion tho! Add me to BBM
    07-14-09 07:56 AM
    I still have the storm for now thinking about getting the tour, just making sure all the bugs are worked out before i do
    07-14-09 08:21 AM
    Got rid of the ****storm, picked up the Tour on Sunday. Couldn't be more satisfied with a device that actually responds to things and works well. Loved my 8830...now loving my Tour. Wish I never got the Storm.
    07-14-09 08:30 AM
    I've had the storm since day 1. I tried to be in love with it. Initially I was its' biggest fan.

But as time passed, I grew more and more irritated at its' lag, funny quirks and lack of keyboard. You know it's bad when you want to take your husbands curve instead of keeping your storm.

My tour is arriving today. I can already feel the keyboard under my fingers....

so excited!
    07-14-09 08:39 AM
    I had the Storm from day one, when I joined this forum and was so frustrated with the device, too, and did the OS updates as they were released from Verizon. They did improve it both times with the last doing a pretty good job, however I could just not get comfortable with any of the keyboards..... I was also frustrated by the screen moving if I adjusted myself/moved and then had to wait for it to re-correct itself...

At the end of the day, I will miss the large screen from the Storm, but I'm really glad I got the Tour and will keep this one until the Tour or Bold with Wi-Fi is released by VZW!!!
    07-14-09 09:25 AM
    I had a Storm for 29 days, it was very frustrating! I was able to bring it back on the 29th day to get the Tour and am I glad I did! I love the Tour! Great battery life, great memory!
    Must say, however, that after only 48 hrs of ownership, the trackball has given me a little trouble and it got a little sluggish with text messaging this morning. Maybe just a fluke...I'll wait and see.
    Still love it way more than the Storm!
    07-14-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD