My first smartphone/BB is a tour and I am extremely happy with it. No problems at all!
    OS 5.0 feels very smooth too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 11:01 PM
    I got my Tour 3 weeks ago and I love it! It's my first Blackberry and its great! I don't know what took me so long to get one.

11-13-09 11:38 PM
    My first BB and I must say after owning it for 6 weeks, it just gets better every day. I've been on Sprint for years,,, wish I would have switched to a BB years ago too!!
    11-14-09 12:09 AM
    There are all kinds of newer, nice devices out now with the Christmas shopping season upon us. But I can't get enough of this keyboard, you won't find a nicer one anywhere. The leaked OS5 is worth the bugs but it would be nice to see an official release with the bugs fixed. I would love to have the trackpad of the Essex too, I only hope the shrinking of the bottom keys doesn't mess up the keyboard too much.

11-14-09 12:25 AM
    I hate the back cover but I love everything else!

11-14-09 02:51 AM
    I love everything about this phone. I find myself checking my phone about 100 times a day.

11-14-09 03:27 AM
    I hate the back cover but I love everything else!

Agreed. The back cover on this just invites insurance claims for dropped phones.

If I didn't order an invisible shield for it last night, I would've bought a Verizon model battery cover.

Or a red one from Best Buy... lol. JK.
    -Has anyone seen anyone with a black Tour and the red battery cover from Best Buy?
    11-14-09 06:45 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD