I just wanted to say that I love the bb 9630. So far I have had n problems with it at all. for the most part I have only experienced a few minor software quarks. But that should be easy for RIM to fix. like for example why is vib plus ring not installed on the phone. and how come we don't have better control of how many times a audio ring is set for. also we need more control over the settings. right now there is no real holster stetting. like when I play slaker radio I have to lock the phone before I put it in the holster so it does not pose the track or stop the track. also here is a big one why does RIM insist on keeping installing software or having icons to software we may not want. I mean I can't delete the software icons or what ever it is. like flicker or AIM I hate those two softwares and would never put them on my phone. and I wish we could completely delete sms texting from the phone. oh and here is a big one. I would like to see IM+ come with the OS. I have many instant messengers and voips that I use on my puder and would like to see that translated to the BBs OS.

those are some of the things I would like to see changed with the os.

please feel free to add to the wish-list of things to change to BBs OS. I am sure there could always be more to add or fix but those are the things I would like.
    08-18-09 11:36 AM
    Unfortunately none of that is going to happen. We can all dream right? So far i haven't really noticed any huge annoying issues other than it eating battery life for lunch that's my only issue so far. Maybe just more editing of profiles without creating a custom one
    08-18-09 11:40 AM
    What do you mean "completely delete sms texting from the phone"?
    08-18-09 11:50 AM
    wow this post was painful to read. it looks like it was written by a first grader. just hide aim, simple as that. im+ will never come preinstalled. buy it and stop complaining. threads like this are getting old. why not post in one of the 10,000 other threads like this?
    08-18-09 11:59 AM
    You basically complained about things that can either be changed with 3rd party apps or really dont matter. Remove texting? why not be able to remove the phone from your blackberry too. If you dont want to use something...HIDE IT. If you want to use a 3rd party app BUY IT.
    08-18-09 12:16 PM
    wow this post was painful to read. it looks like it was written by a first grader. just hide aim, simple as that. im+ will never come preinstalled. buy it and stop complaining. threads like this are getting old. why not post in one of the 10,000 other threads like this?
    thanks for the flaming and no i did not proof read my thread nor do I care to Just enjoy the topic. as one would say if you can't say any thing nice don't say anything at all.
    08-18-09 12:22 PM
    Unfortunately none of that is going to happen. We can all dream right? So far i haven't really noticed any huge annoying issues other than it eating battery life for lunch that's my only issue so far. Maybe just more editing of profiles without creating a custom one
    well I have to say that I did make my voice heard at VZ and they did listen to my problems and now they made several changes one thing they will be changing soon is support for mac. as for better battery life there will be an adapter for that soon just look for extended battery for the storm and that brand will make one for the 9630.
    08-18-09 12:25 PM
    What do you mean "completely delete sms texting from the phone"?
    SMS you have to pay for and it is not one feature I wish to see on the phone in the menu.
    08-18-09 12:27 PM
    well I have to say that I did make my voice heard at VZ and they did listen to my problems and now they made several changes one thing they will be changing soon is support for mac. as for better battery life there will be an adapter for that soon just look for extended battery for the storm and that brand will make one for the 9630.
    Your voice was lost completely. VZ has no control over Mac support, that's up to RIM to develop the proper software.

There are already extended capacity batteries for the Tour, and have been for just about every BB and smartphone ever created.

SMS you have to pay for and it is not one feature I wish to see on the phone in the menu.
    ...It's a phone. SMS is kind of a big deal. You are making no logical sense, just hide the dang icon if you're not paying for a messaging plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 12:36 PM
    lol all i can say is wow, dont try...
    08-18-09 01:03 PM
    Your voice was lost completely. VZ has no control over Mac support, that's up to RIM to develop the proper software.

There are already extended capacity batteries for the Tour, and have been for just about every BB and smartphone ever created.

...It's a phone. SMS is kind of a big deal. You are making no logical sense, just hide the dang icon if you're not paying for a messaging plan.

SMS should be no more sense web im is free. but they want us to pay for something that is already free. makes no sense. Never used SMS never will. even when i work for my boss I tell him I have no sms. why because he can just call me. SMS is so impersonal and people need to find better modes of IMing.

Its all about moving in to the next century. also calls can be free if we all did VOIP. but I don't see that happening any time soon.
    08-18-09 01:25 PM
    Okay, so wait, SMS is impersonal, but IMing isn't?

08-18-09 01:51 PM
    1. SMS is still around because most regular phones don't have data plans or im capabilities. Phone calls are not always a workable option - in meetings, presentations, etc. I can reply to a text, but can't answer the phone in many situations.

2. Your carrier determines what bloatware gets put on your berry, not RIM.

3. So, you called vzw, and because of that call they are going to work up something for the mac, AND have some 3rd party build an extended battery? Right.
    08-18-09 02:03 PM
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

08-18-09 02:30 PM
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    Thread over. You win.

08-18-09 02:49 PM
    A flash browser that can wrap text?
    A file explorer?

08-18-09 02:59 PM

Nice Billy Madison quote to end the thread.
    08-18-09 03:04 PM
    Okay, so wait, SMS is impersonal, but IMing isn't?

ahahaha +1
    this thread is turning into teh lolfest!!!!!111ONEONEONE
    08-18-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD