Its so funny that your reps are so clueless about the things that come with the phone. Or that they one couldn't set up a guys email or get the battery door cover off.

All this being said. . my question to you guys is. .

Can i just go into the store. . purchase the tour with my upgrade blah blah blah and just tell them not to even open it. Not to bother and that I'll do it online when i get home!? I really hope i can. Unless they are stubborn and want to brawl other it. I just don't want them

A. smudging my cool phone befor i get to

B. Activating it before i have every ones numbers switched over then getting hit with ten texts from friends who's numbers i don't know by heart, and no i will not pay for them to transfer them over.

c.Well id just rather do it all by myself. Have all my crap on the phone and ready to go. Then activate it VIA online through my account when im all ready.
    07-12-09 11:37 AM
    Its so funny that your reps are so clueless about the things that come with the phone. Or that they one couldn't set up a guys email or get the battery door cover off.

All this being said. . my question to you guys is. .

Can i just go into the store. . purchase the tour with my upgrade blah blah blah and just tell them not to even open it. Not to bother and that I'll do it online when i get home!? I really hope i can. Unless they are stubborn and want to brawl other it. I just don't want them

A. smudging my cool phone befor i get to

B. Activating it before i have every ones numbers switched over then getting hit with ten texts from friends who's numbers i don't know by heart, and no i will not pay for them to transfer them over.

c.Well id just rather do it all by myself. Have all my crap on the phone and ready to go. Then activate it VIA online through my account when im all ready.
    Nope. Order it online.
    07-12-09 11:41 AM
    i agree with you, though i have my doubts they'll let you do it that way. that is what they get paid for, though i'd hate to watch them get their hands all over the phone.
    but hey...at least you're getting it today!
    07-12-09 11:46 AM
    OHM UH GAWD THEY ARE GHEY!!
    lol its not to big of a deal really!

EDIT: ya i jsut called my local store. . conversation goes as followed. me and some lady

"Hi do you have the blackberry tour in stock"

"yes we do"

"do you have plenty in stock ?"

"sure do"

"okay well i haad another question. If i come in and upgrade to the tour can i take it home and activate it later when i have all my contacts in it and everything"

"mmmm NooOooOOoOoo it HASssSs to be activated befor you walk about the door"

lol is there a reason behind this? Its not a big deal i was just being stubborn.
    Last edited by tylertyler22; 07-12-09 at 11:50 AM. Reason: EDIT
    07-12-09 11:47 AM
    I'm amazed at some stories about reps being clueless about the Tour. I was one of 4 ppl that walked in, all getting the tour lol. But my rep automatically thought I was getting the Tour. I just stated that I wanted to upgrade my phone and he started asking me questions about my Tour lol.
    07-12-09 11:47 AM
    the rock hill sc guys were awesome. i got in early and was out in 5 minutes...i was the only one there.
    07-12-09 11:49 AM
    okay guess. Im possibly about to go toe to toe with some communist Big Red reps.

ill report back later if i decide to go today.

did anyone get the joke. . "big red" . . "communist"?

i chuckled.
    07-12-09 11:52 AM
    i got it

im about to head out to my store now. no one who works there has any clue, so im sure ill have some funny to report.
    07-12-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD