Three times now I have been told to reboot so the device module or whatever can do something. I have rebooted three times and for some reason still getting the messege after a while. Anyone know whats up? I'll post more details if it pops up again.
    07-12-09 01:49 PM
    What have you done with the phone? Have you installed/deleted any apps or themes? Doing so will sometimes prompt the phone to request a reboot.

Can you post the exact message you get?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 01:51 PM
    You know, that may be it. I had installed some apps, and deleted Windows LIve Search (Wasnt working, anyone else?) in between those reboots. Thats probably it. Sorry, Moderator please delete this thread.
    07-12-09 02:00 PM
    You know, that may be it. I had installed some apps, and deleted Windows LIve Search (Wasnt working, anyone else?) in between those reboots. Thats probably it. Sorry, Moderator please delete this thread.
    no, dont delete this thread. I'm sure many new guys with blackberry will think they have the same problem, so hopfully they read this thread before posting another thread about it.

glad people have helped you out though. Enjoy the Tour buddy!!
    07-12-09 02:01 PM
    No worries! Glad you got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:09 PM
    no, dont delete this thread. I'm sure many new guys with blackberry will think they have the same problem, so hopfully they read this thread before posting another thread about it.

glad people have helped you out though. Enjoy the Tour buddy!!
    Someone searching for an answer?

Wishful thinking.
    07-12-09 02:13 PM
    Someone searching for an answer?

Wishful thinking.
    I know, ive seen A LOT of threads the last two days or so about things they could easily find doing a search or even going to Verizon's website. Thanks again, and I hope everyone enjoys their new toy!
    07-12-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD