I just ordered my Verizon Wireless Blackberry Tour. I am really excited...Hopefully I get it by Monday thanks to the free overnight shipping. Just a quick question, I ordered it using an upgrade on an eligible line on my plan. However, my number is different than the line I used to upgrade. I called Verizon before making the order and they said I could transfer the device to my number when I activate it...Is this possible? Will the data plan be transferred as well?

I'm so excited! My first Blackberry EVER!!!
    10-31-09 06:41 PM
    welcome to the crackberry community! Yes, it will work. I did it with mine.
    10-31-09 06:58 PM
    I hope so. I can't wait to get it!!!
    10-31-09 07:04 PM
    You will love the Tour.....I demand you love it...
    10-31-09 07:17 PM
    I just got one and I'm really enjoying it. Great phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 07:20 PM
    I just got confirmation from Verizon that all Tour shipments are being delayed for 15 days so you will net get yours for another 2 weeks.

Ok thats mean, i am totally kidding,congradulations , hope you get it Monday and enjoy your new toy.

10-31-09 07:23 PM
    Congrats!!!! I hope you love it, I love mine!!
    10-31-09 07:26 PM
    Been using mine since day one and I am still enjoying it.
    10-31-09 07:27 PM
    I just got confirmation from Verizon that all Tour shipments are being delayed for 15 days so you will net get yours for another 2 weeks.

Ok thats mean, i am totally kidding,congradulations , hope you get it Monday and enjoy your new toy.

OMG! You scared me!!! Don't do that! LOL.
    10-31-09 07:40 PM
    Hope yours is better than mine and i'm on my second one from Sprint. Freezes, Camera sucks, won't load pics to Facebook, will shut down and the tracball lags big time. I'm about to give up this is the second one and still having issues. For those of you that don't have issues your lucky.
    10-31-09 07:51 PM
    I'm still a little nervous...I hope they allow me to transfer the Blackberry and data plan to my number...What do you think the best way to do this might be? Call Verizon?
    10-31-09 10:14 PM
    calling the customer rep is the best way..
    10-31-09 10:53 PM
    Hope yours is better than mine and i'm on my second one from Sprint. Freezes, Camera sucks, won't load pics to Facebook, will shut down and the tracball lags big time. I'm about to give up this is the second one and still having issues. For those of you that don't have issues your lucky.
    Upgrade your OS.
    10-31-09 10:54 PM
    U will love the tour I'm on my 6th one now so I'm switching to the storm 2.... : ) but u will love the tour

10-31-09 10:56 PM
    I've only had mine for a couple of days and so far so good.

10-31-09 11:22 PM
    Upgrade your OS.

Did that this evening and it made it worse. I have 2 days left before my 30 days are up I added a 3rd line for this phone really bummed.
    11-01-09 01:01 AM
    Yeah, it will work - did same thing with my family plan

11-01-09 06:53 AM
    Congratz

You're gonna love your tour
    11-01-09 07:57 AM
    Welcome!! For those of us who couldn't wait and bought the Tour on the first day it came out, we ran into some problems. I called Verizon about the problems immediately and waited about 90 days before calling again so there was time to fix the common issues. After spending about 20 minutes with the Tech, "they" offered to replace the phone due to known issues. I have 3 Blackberries, the 8830WE, Storm and the Tour. Even without the OS change, it�s fast, colors are fantastic and the calls are crisp. Absolutely no regrets! Oh and as far transferring numbers, no problems. I have ported from another carrier, changed lines from phone to phone to take advantage of the NE2 and even swapped ESN (phones) with friends. No problems here either. I still have the same main line I have had for 15 years. Congrats on joining the Berry Club!
    11-01-09 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD