i know there were some of these threads yesterday, but i thought i would start one today that maybe everyone can post their thoughts on.

my store had a demo this morning (charlotte area). i had to ask for it. they have it in stock and open at 9am tomorrow.

first of all, this phone feels much thinner than the storm....it a good way. the bezel is darker than the storm...but not black.

the trackball was fine to me... i don't get the recessed part...and i am using a curve currently. not a big difference to me. didn't notice any screen issues.

overall, this phone felt great in my hand and i am even more excited about being there at 9 tomorrow.
    07-11-09 10:46 AM
    I too was able to preview one at one of my local Verizon kiosk. Compared to my present Curve it looked extremely similar. The one thing that got my attention was the screen resolution. WOW, that has got to be the clearest resolution I've ever seen. Even my son, a teenager, commented on the clarity. Overall I think RIM did a good job with it.
    07-12-09 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD