Sorry no pics or video but I went to dinner with my family and someone pulled out a Tour. It was a T-mobile (I didn't realize they had it already). I got to mess around with it a bit. Great size and weight, trackball and keyboard were excellent. I went on the web and honestly it was not much faster than my current Pearl. I expected it to be much faster. Unfortunately I couldn't play with it as much as I wanted, my family was getting mad I was a little obsessed with it lol. I am looking forward to getting mine.
    07-10-09 09:08 PM
    Sorry no pics or video but I went to dinner with my family and someone pulled out a Tour. It was a T-mobile (I didn't realize they had it already). I got to mess around with it a bit. Great size and weight, trackball and keyboard were excellent. I went on the web and honestly it was not much faster than my current Pearl. I expected it to be much faster. Unfortunately I couldn't play with it as much as I wanted, my family was getting mad I was a little obsessed with it lol. I am looking forward to getting mine.
    Sounds like you were playing with the Curve 8900. The Tour is not on T-Mobile and probably never will be. It is CDMA phone and T-Mobile is a GSM carrier.
    07-10-09 09:11 PM
    It was a T-mobile (I didn't realize they had it already)..
    You didn't realize it because the Tour is a CDMA only phone and will not make it to T-Mobile. You probably played with the Curve 8900...
    07-10-09 09:12 PM
    Sounds like you were playing with the Curve 8900. The Tour is not on T-Mobile and probably never will be. It is CDMA phone and T-Mobile is a GSM carrier.
    You didn't realize it because the Tour is a CDMA only phone and will not make it to T-Mobile. You probably played with the Curve 8900...
    My bad, it sure looked like a Tour. If it is the Curve then a mod can delete this.
    07-10-09 09:16 PM
    lol get to know your blackberrys will ya! lol
    07-10-09 09:31 PM
    07-10-09 09:33 PM
    wow is anyone aware that it might have been a unlocked Tour? serriously people the Tour is a WORLD PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-10-09 10:20 PM
    wow is anyone aware that it might have been a unlocked Tour? serriously people the Tour is a WORLD PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's highly unlikely though. It was most likely an 8900.
    07-10-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD