3 storms in and I was convincing myself that the storm was getting better. Which, in all honesty, it was. However, I could no longer risk random reboots and the dreaded clock waiting symbol at the absolute worst timing. It was not only frustrating but it was also a safety liablity. After being behind a drunk driver swerving and continually hitting the median and almost me several times I reached down to call the police, realizing that its better to be a "snitch" once then to be dead permanently.... Storm was frozen... He drilled a parked car luckily... All that to say after mulling over a switch to the Tour I finally did it. Green dot mexico 5 8/14/09 build date.
    This thing is amazing.
    I feared losing the large storm screen, but the resolution on this Tour is unlike anything I've seen on a berry device before. Oh..and God bless a physical keyboard..how I've missed thee
    The storm was getting better and I will not rip anyone for owning one... But it isn't for me anymore. This Tour...Amazing....now if I can just figure out how to use it and adjust things...
    Brb checking out the tips and tricks thread
    See you guys soon...and regularly

Btw...115.6 memory.... "Peench" me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 04:53 PM
    I was in the exact same boat (minus the drunk driver deal) I went thru 5 storms and continued to have problems... With the phone not working properly I was not only losing money but it was driving me effin NUTS!!! Made the switch to the tour and I have ZERO problems.... I can't believe I weathered the storm as long as I did... Tour alllllllll the way!!!

08-31-09 05:03 PM
    Missing calls and emails from work when the storm was frozen is unacceptable...another reason for the switch... Its like christmas came early...or kwanzaa and festivus if you're into new holidays

08-31-09 05:12 PM
    Oh another concern I had was not being able to zoom in like I could on the storm..*n accidental press of the "I" key showed me that it zooms just as far...

08-31-09 05:32 PM
    Missing calls and emails from work when the storm was frozen is unacceptable...another reason for the switch... Its like christmas came early...or kwanzaa and festivus if you're into new holidays

I believe the holiday you are looking for is Christmahaunikwanzika.
    08-31-09 05:42 PM
    Rim failed when making the storm 1. Its a terrible phone to say the least. After going through 11 storm, yes 11 of them, I switched over to the Tour and could not be any happier!!!!!!! I only had to get one replacement of the Tour becuase by accident I dropped my Tour into a pot of Hot Liquid Steel at the steel mill I work in.

The Tour is by far the best CDMA Blackberry on the market
    08-31-09 07:27 PM
    11? 1 1 ?

08-31-09 08:12 PM
    I also switched to tour from storm today.
    I had my storm since Dec and I loved it until this summer. It started getting slow. I thought to myself that it's still a good phone. Then my phone started to freeze on me when people call me...almost every single time. Then about couple times a day my phone would not respond when I tried to unlock my phone. I just got too frustrated and switched over to tour. I think I would still love my storm if it worked fast and responsive at all time.
    I love my tour so far. It's been fast and very easy to use.
    I just need to get use to having a physical keyboard because I've been trying to click the screen. lol
    08-31-09 08:28 PM
    Hahahah I've done the same thing about 5 times double tapping the screen to zoom...but dang typing is a breeze.I do believe the novelty of touch screen has passed for me

08-31-09 08:36 PM
    We've got you covered...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/
    08-31-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD