For some reason i don't have the option to "send" email anymore. I can compose them but the "send" option is gone. Does anyone know how to get this back or what has happened!!

thanks
    06-05-10 11:20 AM
    When did this happen to you?

Do you have internet connection? Are you still receiving emails?

I would suggest to try a battery pull first, and see if you are able to after that. If not, resend your service books, and that may help.
    06-05-10 11:22 AM
    I can still recieve them, i have pulled the battery numerous times. I tried the service book but I don't see how to re-send it!!!
    06-05-10 11:27 AM
    Go to email settings (like how you would add a new account) on the device, press menu, go to service books, then press for them to resend
    06-05-10 11:29 AM
    Thank, but it did not seem to work. I can reply to emails, but my only options after I COMPOSE. Also I can"t choose a contact to send it to either. When I click on my track ball it just gives me the option to SAVE DRAFT<FULL MENU. when I click the blackberry symbol> save draft, delete, flag follow up,add Bcc, etc. NO SEND OPTION. YES I've tried all of the above.

REcapp: I don't have the option to send an email, or choose a contact to send an email to!!!!!HELP
    06-05-10 12:37 PM
    Try removing the email address and then adding it to the device again?
    06-05-10 12:42 PM
    I guess this is hopeless I just tried it and that didn't work! Sad cause I know verizon can't help me! None of my email will let me send or add a contact!!
    06-05-10 12:46 PM
    I have called VZW and to no prevail! I did notice that when I connect to DM at the bottom it says I'm not logged in and Email settings is shaded out. Says email setting not available with out on online connection, Any suggestions!!

I did notice my encryption was set to disabled code that have anything to do with this problem!!
    Last edited by ms charli; 06-05-10 at 04:22 PM.
    06-05-10 04:13 PM
    Yes I am having the same exact issue unless I go into my contacts and pull from there I cant just type a name anymore.
    I can reply as well. WTH?
    06-05-10 09:52 PM
    tried all the above and same result.
    06-09-10 12:20 PM
    anybody figure this out yet?
    06-24-10 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD