is there a setting im unaware of? thanks
    07-09-10 03:46 PM
    When speakerphone is turned off, you cant hear anything at all through the handset?

Have you ever plugged in earphones to the phone? This may sounds stupid, but it has happened before to some people, but plug the headphones in and pull it out a few times. See if that helps to reactivate your phones handset speaker.

Never heard this happening on the Tours, but on the old Curves, sometimes for some reason, the headphone jack would still think that there are headphones plugged in and not activate the handset. So this solved it sometimes....

If not, well, try to provide more info, and hopefully we can help!
    07-09-10 09:39 PM
    This happen to me on my last tour, if I called someone I could only hear them if I had them on speaker and vise versa sometimes I could hear without the phone being on speaker after doing a battery pull. It eventually got to where I could only text and I could have zero convos without being on speaker and I had to get a new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 05:49 AM
    This happened to me with a few different phones. I agree with graspDESIGN, if you use your headphone plug and push it in and out of the phone 10 times or so that should clear it up, if you have an air can spray some air up in the headphone jack to blow the dust out. If that does not work, time for a new handset!
    07-10-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD