Ok, my wife is now in love with my Tour. She wants one which is fine because the more organization the better. And with 30,000 things going on with her job and our family, I don't blame her after seeing how organized I am.

I have all my contacts, tasks and daily calendar in Microsoft Outlook, and sync (I imagine like everyone else) through the blackberry desktop manager.

So what happens if she wants to utilize Outlook and do the same? I can't seem to find a way to have Outlook give you two separate accounts? I can't be the only one with this issue? Can you share certain data only? HELP Do we need to have two downloaded Blackberry Desktop software programs too?

Thanks in advance everyone.
    09-23-09 07:09 PM
    If she uses a different account in your computer, then Outlook should have a separate data file for her. So as long as she syncs up under her account it should work no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 07:17 PM
    I had this issue a while back when I used outlook and what I did was use outlook for one and outlook express for the other. Pretty ghetto solution, but it worked for the time it needed to. I'm sure there is some way to have two user accounts in outlook, I just don't know how to set it up. Whenever I have MS questions I google it and usually find the answer. Give it a go. Hope it works out for ya.
    09-23-09 07:18 PM
    Outlook supports multiple e-mail profiles independent of Windows user accounts. More info is here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...471581033.aspx
    09-23-09 07:46 PM
    The first thing you will need to do is to set up another user account on the computer for outlooke to associate another outlook account with. What version of Outlook are you using? Its pretty simple, if you're using 03, 07, or the 10 beta, just to to help and type in add an additional email profile and it will give you directions on how to set up the second account.
    09-23-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD