I search the site and didn't find anything that pertained to the 9630 Tour or the 5.0 DM with this issue. If anyone can direct me to a thread that would help me i would really appreciated it! So this is my problem:

I would like to transfer my contacts from Outlook 2007. How if possible would I be able to do this? I had a Palm Pro 850 that ran on Window Mobile . I used the transfer wizard supplied with the software that came with the 9630 and load my contacts from my old phone.
    The problem is if I ever update any of my contacts on my Outlook how would I go about installing them onto my 9630? I�m using Windows XP and Outlook 2007 and have the following BB Desktop Manager:

BLACKBERRY DEVICE MANGER: 4.7.1.11
    BBDEVMGR: 4.1.0.11
    RIM USB DRIVER: 4.1.0.4
    RIM USB SERIAL DRIVER: 2.2.0.3

APPLICATION LOADER: 5.0.0.18
    RIMPREOGRAM: 1.0.0.35
    07-22-09 09:35 AM
    Open DM, plug in bb, click on sync, set up sync, then choose the options to sync your outlook address book. make sure outlook is open while you're doing this.
    07-22-09 09:36 AM
    One very important part of this - If you have your Outlook contact categorized, create those categories on the BB first b4 you sync them. Otherwise, they will all go onto the BB with no category.
    07-22-09 10:04 AM
    Open DM, plug in bb, click on sync, set up sync, then choose the options to sync your outlook address book. make sure outlook is open while you're doing this.
    This is what i was doing at first and the option to set up the transfer for my contacts,memos etc etc never came up! Oh well i came up this time making me sound like a total dumb@$$ considering that this is my 3rd BB!Thank's guys and gals for the help.
    07-22-09 10:16 AM
    One last question!
    What does the following option in the DM under syncing window do:
    Run add-ins actions *This box is unchecked as of now*
    07-22-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD