Do you get the sample pictures and video off your phone? I tried DM but it didn't show up on there. Do I need to use shrink a OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:23 PM
    Delete them using the media built-in app.

08-23-09 08:29 PM
    Delete them using the media built-in app.
    I'm interested in freeing up some space...where is the media built-in app? I see the lock icon on all the sample pics.

TIA.
    08-23-09 08:42 PM
    Why not just use shrink a os? Its only a slight bit more effort

08-23-09 08:57 PM
    BB File Scout will do it for you too. Great app also, it will do much more for you. Best thing is it's free.
    08-23-09 10:31 PM
    Here is a link to BB File
    Scout for you.

BBFileScout Download [File Manager for BlackBerry Devices]

08-23-09 11:08 PM
    Thanks BergerKing I haven't quite figured out how to post links yet, it always screws up for me.
    08-23-09 11:19 PM
    Can i download this to phone, delete my stuff and then delete the app so it won't be taking up otherwise useful space on my phone?
    08-24-09 11:19 AM
    Can i download this to phone, delete my stuff and then delete the app so it won't be taking up otherwise useful space on my phone?
    You really that low on memory with a Tour ?

08-24-09 11:28 AM
    A lot of the files in Media are locked or protected content. You can't just delete them without a 3rd party app or they come back with Service Books.

The stupid World Traveler song has come back every time I've deleted it. The wallpapers and video have stayed deleted.

There are several apps mentioned above. I've used Shrink-A-OS and it works well. I've also used MaxMem for just a quick tune-up on friends phones that don't want a hybrid or shrink.

You can use MaxMem and download it OTA. Once you delete what you choose to delete, also delete MaxMem.

http://www.berrycoder.com/maxmem.jad

See if that works for you.
    08-24-09 11:33 AM
    Haha no i'm not that low, just looking to free up some space for future apps.

I'm just aiming to delete the sample video and pictures.
    08-24-09 11:35 AM
    hey peeps new to this site and blackberries in general...just got a storm 9530...want to become a blackberry jedi like y'all...how do i download wallpapers, ringtones ect. to my new device???
    08-24-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD